KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Gason ki gen ti bwa
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michoulove

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Gason ki gen ti bwa Reply with quote Back to top

I've always wondered how some of you feel when undressing in the presence of a woman. Do you at all feel embarrased?, or do you just not give a damn (no shame in your game, all you care about is getting laid).

Ladies, how would you react if you were about to sleep with a guy, and when he pulls down his pants DEVAN L TANKOU YON BOBOT oswa yon dezyem lonbrit? (no dick at all) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Would you freak out and HAUL ASS, or would you, not wanting to hurt his feelings or embarrass him pretend like nothing's wrong?

Guys, even if you dont have a 'TI BWA" I'd like to hear your thoughts, how do you think these men feel, or if you were one of them, how do you think you'd feel?

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think nowadays... women are more interested in the size of our tongues than the size of our dicks...

michoulove

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
I think nowadays... women are more interested in the size of our tongues than the size of our dicks...

lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That is...true, but nonetheless, the size does matter. Si moun nan manje m avan li retire rad sou li e mwen pa t we dezyem lonbrit la, I may let him down easier then I would, had I seen it before hand. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Paragraphe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's probably an embarrassing experience for them.

I dont have that problem but as conscious as I am about stuff if i was not "gifted" as they say down there it would be a problem.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have a phd nan manje chatte.
mwen kourone champion nan grosse bite...

mwen pa gen problem menm

jan w vini an map pran...ou vini an l'air...map fann ou ak lang
anba menm...joli bois bel bois ap tann ou

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

every guy I know always claim to be gifted down there...

I mean seriously...

when is anyone going to own up to the fact that they wish their bwa was bigeger.

is that ever going to happen?

NOT!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Gason ki gen ti bwa Reply with quote Back to top

michoulove wrote:
I've always wondered how some of you feel when undressing in the presence of a woman. Do you at all feel embarrased?, or do you just not give a damn (no shame in your game, all you care about is getting laid).

Ladies, how would you react if you were about to sleep with a guy, and when he pulls down his pants DEVAN L TANKOU YON BOBOT oswa yon dezyem lonbrit? (no dick at all) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Would you freak out and HAUL ASS, or would you, not wanting to hurt his feelings or embarrass him pretend like nothing's wrong?

Guys, even if you dont have a 'TI BWA" I'd like to hear your thoughts, how do you think these men feel, or if you were one of them, how do you think you'd feel?

What about the reverse when you see that MANCHE PILON do you run for your life?

reginaldo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen menm yon fanm mèt dim bwa m' gwo si li vle. Li mèt di li piti si li vre. Sa pa deranje m' , se koupe m' vin koupe

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reginaldo wrote:
Mwen menm yon fanm mèt dim bwa m' gwo si li vle. Li mèt di li piti si li vre. Sa pa deranje m' , se koupe m' vin koupe

SA move Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Gason ki gen ti bwa Reply with quote Back to top

michoulove wrote:

You want to see, I can scan it for you !!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: