KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ANSYTO LEAVING SWEET MICKY???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just can't see how Ansyto Sr and Jr will work in Kreyol La. Like DJK said, his role won't be the same, probably a lesser one than Micky. I don't know what to think anymore. All I can say it's a bad move then again time can only tell.

Good luck.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
I dont know Im gonne be honest.

I think when you are WITH someone for that long. And lets look at this, when Ansyto wasnt even in the band, he was the one producing songs for Micky, so this RELATIONSHIP is a LONG one.

I just dont see how you can go into another group, especially Kreyol La because its a different type of band.

Michel, is probably doesnt have the BEST attitude, but I really wished that him, Anystyo and Welton could have RESOLVED this.

I think Anysto going to Kreyol La is devaluing himself, because I dont think he is going to have the SAME role in Kreyol La.

I think there are going to be TOO MANY cooks in the kitchen.

I guess we haev to wait and see.

Agree with you 100%, especially the lines in bold!!!

Now my concerns...

Can Ti Ansyto IMPROVE musically with his dad's presence in KreyĆ²l La??? Because he can get LAZY. And he's not that good actually with his repetitive grooves. Can he improve or will he be TRASH TALKING more??? Rolling Eyes

Now 2 SIMILAR groove keyboards, does it MAKE SENSE???

How about Loulou's guitar???

M'pral suiv...

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Msezi wi
E Sa yo pwal fe ak T_Ansyto
Paske 2 keyboard kap bay menm son pa fe sans
N-e-ways time will tell

Can Ti Ansyto IMPROVE musically with his dad's presence in KreyĆ²l La??? Because he can get LAZY. And he's not that good actually with his repetitive grooves. Can he improve or will he be TRASH TALKING more???

Now 2 SIMILAR groove keyboards, does it MAKE SENSE???

How about Loulou's guitar???

M'pral suiv...

Mesye mwen we nap depoze la. These guys have the same style.

Map suiv koze sa toujours Arrow

Ben1265

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how Ansyto's departure is going ot affect Micky's sound. We'll have to see. It's possible the guys prepared for this. That would make Stephane's addition very logical.
I believe Ansyto and Micky have had a very good rapport for many years, so if I had to guess, I would say Ansyto's departure couls not have come as a surprise to Michel.
Now, as far as Kreyol La adding a second keyboard player, I think that's a very bad move. Kreyol La sounds very light, a bunch of noise... A second keyboard can only make matters worse.
Kreyol La is back pedaling because Krezi has a better sound and is making a much bigger buzz.

konpadiva

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked

Mwen sezi wi! Ansysto kite Micky, and now he is in Kreyol La?
Some of you guys mention Senior and Jr play the same way. I don't think so, Ansyto Jr, is not his father.

How is this going to work? Anysto Sr, and Jr? The keyboards will be more apparent compared to the guitars. Although Kreyol La has both the Lead and rhythm guitar. And I do hope an Ego issue does not develop either.

tanalex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think it's a good move for kreyol la !! bad move for micky bad news only damn !!! i guess we have to know more !! Shocked

jbrandma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick,

I'm shocked. I've always envisioned Ansyto and Micky staying together. I just couldn't let myself consider anything else.

Now, I'm curious and a little nervous to see what will happen for Sweet Micky.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This news is killing me too JBrandma. As for as what will happen for Sweet Micky, hhhuuummmm

A suivre Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: