KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ANSYTO LEAVING SWEET MICKY???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ANSYTO LEAVING SWEET MICKY??? Reply with quote Back to top

Since Pat said that he got the confirmation from Rodney Noel,

What do you guys think of

Ansyto leaving Sweet Micky, is it a good move or not?

Do you guys think him joining Kreyol La will bring them to another level?

Let me hear your opinion guys

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

À mon avis ce n'est pas un bon move. Mwen pa fanatik sweet mikey men missieu se yon gwo papa buisness que li genyen et yo moun ki ladan ta supposé chèché rete la. Par ailleurs, je pense que c'est ça kap fè Kreyòl la prend yon lòt level si se vre lal lan Kreyòl la. Si en plus yo fè comme Carimi yo vinn yon full band, djazz sa a a pral bay anpil pwoblèm ak Ansyto et Loulou.

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Machiavel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mickey needs to do start working on damage control. Ansyto was the brain of the operation.
I have some serious concerns about Ansyto though. A man of his talent and caliber needs to run his own operations instead of being part of other people's.
If he wanted to leave Mickey, I would have preferred that he joined System.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know Im gonne be honest.

I think when you are WITH someone for that long. And lets look at this, when Ansyto wasnt even in the band, he was the one producing songs for Micky, so this RELATIONSHIP is a LONG one.

I just dont see how you can go into another group, especially Kreyol La because its a different type of band.

Michel, is probably doesnt have the BEST attitude, but I really wished that him, Anystyo and Welton could have RESOLVED this.

I think Anysto going to Kreyol La is devaluing himself, because I dont think he is going to have the SAME role in Kreyol La.

I think there are going to be TOO MANY cooks in the kitchen.

I guess we haev to wait and see.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJK WROTE:
Quote:
I dont know Im gonne be honest.

I think when you are WITH someone for that long. And lets look at this, when Ansyto wasnt even in the band, he was the one producing songs for Micky, so this RELATIONSHIP is a LONG one.

I just dont see how you can go into another group, especially Kreyol La because its a different type of band.

Michel, is probably doesnt have the BEST attitude, but I really wished that him, Anystyo and Welton could have RESOLVED this.

I think Anysto going to Kreyol La is devaluing himself, because I dont think he is going to have the SAME role in Kreyol La.

I think there are going to be TOO MANY cooks in the kitchen.

I guess we haev to wait and see.

DJK THANKS MAN YOU SAID IT ALL.. I MUST ADD THAT I CANT BELIEVE THIS ANSYTO IN KREYOL LA. DANM THATS HARD TO SWALLOW.

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJK, Amen man. I think by saying that "there would be too many cooks in the kitchen" you pretty said it all. I don't see Ansyto fitting in with Kreyol La honestly. I hope this isn't the beginning of something else.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bad Mooooveee Alll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Bagay yo miel :roll:

Even for kreyol la cause Ti ansyto now pap progresser... Rolling Eyes

Kompafamily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa se yon nouvel format nan konpa,a nou pral oue sa sa pral bay.Avek 2 guita,2 keyboard.Koulye a m'ap tanm yon dezyem bassist.yon dezyem batteur.2 gongists,2 tanbourinaires.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised Surprised Surprised
Msezi wi
E Sa yo pwal fe ak T_Ansyto Question Question Question
Paske 2 keyboard kap bay menm son pa fe sans Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
N-e-ways time will tell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Loveliyah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer Ansyto with Micky but I'd like to hear what Micky has to say with what's going on! What's his next move? Is Stefan going to leave Micky too?

~~All you need is love, & Love is all I have!~~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: