KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JOSMINAH ON FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND'S SIBLING!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: JOSMINAH ON FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND'S SIBLING! Reply with quote Back to top

The thought of someone falling in love with YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER or SISTER can be extremely nerve wracking. To some it is almost like an "unspoken rule", and to others, it is very delicate if/when you jump into these treacherous waters.

WE ASKED HMI upcoming artist JOSMINAH on that very topic, and where she stood on that. This is what the lovely JOSMINAH told us.

JOSMINAH: "I don't see anything wrong with dating the sibling of a best friend, but its a delicate situation. Sometimes it happens that you befriend your significant other's siblings. In this case it's just in reverse, but it could go in another way completely! The lack of respect could cause you the loss of that friendship and/or that relationship. In the end those two are family and anything you do that is out of line to either ka mete'w nan cho with one or the other. So des fois l'amitié est plus importante, but its up that person to decide if they want to take a chance on love."

KM

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the only unspoken rule to me is not to date you rbestfriend's ex, your ex's brother or friend...

but koze de not dating your bestfriend's sibling saaa... sa se bounda nini li ye pou mwen..

if my best friend's brother happens to be the guy i like and he likes me too... heck why not.

my friendship with her is totally seperate from my relationship with her brother.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What happens if YOUR BEST FRIEND feels that YOU did her brother wrong?

KEEP IN MIND IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND...Do you just say "THE HECK WITH IT"?

KM!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
What happens if YOUR BEST FRIEND feels that YOU did her brother wrong?

KEEP IN MIND IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND...Do you just say "THE HECK WITH IT"?

KM!

Pat... I think people need to learn to seperate things.

People are grown on they make decisions for themselves...

It's that simple.

ex. If my brother was ever in a relationship with my friend and things went wrong where he did something to really hurt her...

hey things like that happen in relationships. They both took a risk by being with eachother and if it doesn't end well... he will be my brother at the end of the day and I will expect her to still be my best friend.

The way I see it my friendship with her and her relationship with my brother are on parallel planes... they should never cross.

If she doesn' feel that she can be my friend anymore than that'll be her decision.

But initially I would never think to stand in their way. s'ak pou di'm if my brother wouldn't be the guy to make her happy.

And that goes vice versa as well.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can that affect your FRIENDSHIP if you found out that YOUR BEST FRIEND was cheating on your brother...or if she found out YOU were cheating on HER BROTHER?

KM!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

parallel planes Pat....

people cheat on each other all the time.

I wouldn't rule that out as a possibility for their relationship... or vice versa.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I stay away from my BFF brother! He's like a brother to me Laughing

She's cool and all Smile but I can't see myself reporting back to her on how he went down on me { Embarassed I'm in the wrong section}

Secondly, If he brother and I ever had a fall-out... I wouldn't want to place her in situation where she'd have to choose or judge.

It does affect the friendship at some point... She may not want to show it but it would be there.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ig my best friend and I can't be mature enough to handle something like that than regretfully... so be it.

I jusst don't feel that anyone should be playing God on who can date who.

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think there's anything wrong with that...not unless the bff says something to me about it but most of the time if you're a good catch some friends encourage it Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is NOTHING wrong with that, because WE CANNOT CONTROL WHO WE FALL IN LOVE WITH, that thing just happens

There is something wrong with just having sex (Hit and Run, Snatch n Grab, pran yon ti goute epi kite bagay la etc... ), but falling in love? Absolutely NOTHING. As long as the girl is not my sister, sesa m'ap **** koupe grenn vagabon

Whoever has a problem with that has never been in love, because when that happens, it just hits you.

Josminah cherie, we are not related and your brother ain't my friend Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: