KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
MIKA HINT THAT MIGHT MAKE KREZI FANS NERVOUS (VIDEO NEWS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
kompamagazine
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 43367
Location: HMI World

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ KREYOL...SE FANATIK MALADE KREYOL LA ke ou ye...so YOUR WORDS ON A KREZI thread SUCH AS THIS are VERY "SUSPECT" Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!
_________________
KOMPAMAGAZINE CONTACT INFO
Phone: (646) 529-5735
E-Mail: Kompamagazine@gmail.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Author Message
FUNKY



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 27830
Location: Body: Montréal..Mind: Haiti chérie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

FUNKYLOV

Your ROLE in these circumstances is to CALMER LES ESPRITS DES FANS DU GROUPE...But OU PA DI "NADA" pou calm down their fears non.

FUNKYLOV....MET GRANMOUN SOU OU! Very Happy Very Happy

KM!


Pat,
il n`y a pas matière à panique...Krezi is Fine Very Happy ...Mika Is taking care of his solo project which has nothing to do with Krezi..se kom si mwen ta diw ou nan yon djazz but ou gin yon lot bisniss ke wap jere...he sure can manage both....Mwen pap paniké du tout..the only reason krezi is quiet now is because all their gigs were cancel due the tragedy last week in haiti...kou yo komanse jwe..tout moun ap poze...au contraire yo profité de tan mort sa pou yo ap travay serieuseman sou album yo...and of course kanaval Laughing Cool

So Fanatik krezi...Fanatik Konpa...Djazz nou la...yap minzé nan wout pou yo poté bon nouvel pou nou...so RANGE KOW NOU Wink
_________________
It's Only The Begining...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
PlusHfully Yours



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 7597
Location: Under a Mango Tree..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
They will find a way to make things work.. They sure been alittle too quiet these days though.. Gee... Rolling Eyes


They have NOTHING to say! Laughing


I dont know DJ.. Time will tell I guess.. I know one thing, the time is ticking..

tick...

tick..

tick..

tick...

Come out come out.. wherever you are Krezi...
_________________
Walk With Faith... Not Fear... Free Yourself.. "The Vision"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
FUNKY



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 27830
Location: Body: Montréal..Mind: Haiti chérie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Ey kisa ou vle krezi di la ?? i agree with DJK but in another sens of course they have nothing to say..i rather they stay quiet..anglé palé..anglé kompran Cool
_________________
It's Only The Begining...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't thi nk that would be a good move at all.

Even if mika's solo albums were to have major hits... he should still use krezi to play those songs live and go on tour...

how is he going to play his songs without a band?

go back to touring with different bands like he did in his ou pati days?

it doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't make any sense.

He should produce solo cds... and use thoe hit songs in krezi's live repertoire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
PlusHfully Yours



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 7597
Location: Under a Mango Tree..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUNKY wrote:
ok Ey kisa ou vle krezi di la ?? i agree with DJK but in another sens of course they have nothing to say..i rather they stay quiet..anglé palé..anglé kompran Cool


You know more than I do!.. You already Im Krezi for life.. but we can't be blinded.. Not only am I fan, friend.. Im also part of the public eye. Krezi needs to come out.. It's time Funky. They've been quiet too long. I miss me some Krezi.. and I'm sure others do too.. But I guess in due time..
_________________
Walk With Faith... Not Fear... Free Yourself.. "The Vision"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
FUNKY



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 27830
Location: Body: Montréal..Mind: Haiti chérie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erotically Yours wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
ok Ey kisa ou vle krezi di la ?? i agree with DJK but in another sens of course they have nothing to say..i rather they stay quiet..anglé palé..anglé kompran Cool


You know more than I do!.. You already Im Krezi for life.. but we can't be blinded.. Not only am I fan, friend.. Im also part of the public eye. Krezi needs to come out.. It's time Funky. They've been quiet too long. I miss me some Krezi.. and I'm sure others do too.. But I guess in due time..


okay you need to come out and play gig or u want statement..if it`s the gig yes...they need more exposure out of Haiti..but si se pou statement regarding Mika and solo..yo pa gin anyen pou yo di... Twisted Evil
_________________
It's Only The Begining...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
PlusHfully Yours



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 7597
Location: Under a Mango Tree..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUNKY wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
ok Ey kisa ou vle krezi di la ?? i agree with DJK but in another sens of course they have nothing to say..i rather they stay quiet..anglé palé..anglé kompran Cool


You know more than I do!.. You already Im Krezi for life.. but we can't be blinded.. Not only am I fan, friend.. Im also part of the public eye. Krezi needs to come out.. It's time Funky. They've been quiet too long. I miss me some Krezi.. and I'm sure others do too.. But I guess in due time..


okay you need to come out and play gig or u want statement..if it`s the gig yes...they need more exposure out of Haiti..but si se pou statement regarding Mika and solo..yo pa gin anyen pou yo di... Twisted Evil


Thats exactly what Im saying.. They need more gigs OUT of Haiti..
As far as Mika goes.. I dont know about that one.. Where ever the wind blows I guess..
_________________
Walk With Faith... Not Fear... Free Yourself.. "The Vision"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
FUNKY



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 27830
Location: Body: Montréal..Mind: Haiti chérie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ey i kompran now...and yes i agree krezi needs to play more often out of Haiti...ca viendra...do not inkietud Wink
_________________
It's Only The Begining...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
Tetkale



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 296
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siromyel, mwen pa dako avè'w... Laughing

If the direction of Mika's solo album is not the same as Krezi, why should Krezi be the band backing him up?

Alan Cave released solos albums (konpa) and he plays some gigs with a different band then ZIN as Alan Cave & Friends (I think that's the name that he uses.)

Why can't Mika do the same, specially if the style on that solo album is not konpa?

Keep in mind that Mika started as a solo artist and already has 2 solo albums, and the majority of those songs were not konpa.
_________________
Na Pale...

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI