KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIKA HINT THAT MIGHT MAKE KREZI FANS NERVOUS (VIDEO NEWS)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: MIKA HINT THAT MIGHT MAKE KREZI FANS NERVOUS (VIDEO NEWS) Reply with quote Back to top

During an interview we had with MIKA BENJAMIN at SOBS on FRIDAY, we spoke about his SOLO endeavors, as well as KREZI.

One comment that stood out from the conversation WHEN WE ASKED HIM WHAT HE WOULD DO IF HIS SOLO CAREER BLEW UP, he mentioned that, he would always remain a part of KREZI and write for Krezi EVEN IF HIS LIVE APPEARANCES BECOME LIMITED "ONLY" TO IMPORTANT GIGS.

In other words, if MIKA's SOLO career blows up and if he gets some sort of a major record deal for his SOLO career, he would become kind of like a PART-TIME "LIVE" player for the band, even though he would still be a "member" of KREZI. Which means GIN DE SERIE DE BAL KE MIKA PATAP LA...except for THE BIG ONES.

*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to watch the 3 minute clip
http://www.kreyoltv.com/media/mikahint.mov

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow that say alot , i guess Krezi is a band that should be featuring 2 singers just in case...tht would even make Roos depature seem even bigger a suivre i guess.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tetkale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think anyone who's been following Mika's carreer should be surprised. Mika started as solo artist and became the lead singer of a konpa band.

Se nomal ke si misye jwenn on bon dil as a solo artist, he should go for it.

I think Mika shouldn't be restricted in any ONE style of music. He has shown in his young carreer that he is very verstile. So I say, if the opportinuty presents it's self, he shouldn't hesitate and we should support him.

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...

Clifton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From what I saw that he did in SOB’s and how the crowd reacted with Mika. He is not doing with Krezi Mizik, you could see the guy is struggling or compressed with Krezi Mizik!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kote FunkyLOVE sou dossier sa MON DIEU.

KM! Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im really excited on the path MIKA's musical career is going!.. In music you have to progress and grow. He is expanding his wings and flying as far as he can go. You can't be mad at him for that.. He has mad love for Krezi.. and vice versa. Mika is tooo versatile to be limited. I think thats well understood!..
As far as Krezi is concerned, they'll be just fine.. They will find a way to make things work.. They sure been alittle too quiet these days though.. Gee... Rolling Eyes

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Kote FunkyLOVE sou dossier sa MON DIEU.

KM! Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Funky est la oui Pat Laughing Laughing

je suis les choses commme tout le monde Cool

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
They will find a way to make things work.. They sure been alittle too quiet these days though.. Gee... Rolling Eyes

They have NOTHING to say! Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

FUNKYLOV

Your ROLE in these circumstances is to CALMER LES ESPRITS DES FANS DU GROUPE...But OU PA DI "NADA" pou calm down their fears non.

FUNKYLOV....MET GRANMOUN SOU OU! Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you want Funky to say?

The band started with Delice, Ti Roos, Serge, David, Ti Bass and Mika!.

The fab 4 of the group were David, Ti Ross, Delice and Mika. They were the faces!

2 out of the 4 is NO LONGER there.

1 is interested in a SOLO career.

That just leaves David.

Krezi nan tout sa ki pa bon!

That's all..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: