KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI AT SOB'S LAST NIGHT.....!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: KREZI AT SOB'S LAST NIGHT.....! Reply with quote Back to top

The band ROCKED the house last night at SOB's.

The place was not packed, but despite that, it did not stop the band from doing their thing. They tore the house down with "DEYE LAKAY", as well as their REMIX carnival....among other songs. They also had a "LA FAMILIA/LWE CHRIST LA" remix that also did really well. They ended the evening by playing "Le'm Wew".

All in all a good night for the band PERFORMANCE wise.

Stay tuned for 50 minutes of footage from the show on either KMTV2 or KREYOLTV.

PS: In the house we saw KM MEMBERS Pipirite, Joana, Fanm, Ti Mak, Karl Kreyol, DJ Rey. We also saw a former member (co-manager of a band that is currently inactive) ki pran poz li pa we nou...so nou bal vag. ENFIN!

KM!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks Paaaaaaatttttttttt...Map tann Wink

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I am talking about. Pat, bringing the footage. Congrats to the band for putting it down in NYC.

Nap tan'n oui la Pat.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bring it on my man i'm here waiting . Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hurry up and bring us the footage from The Zoo so I can see how The Dancing Gorilla fared during The Disco. Thanks in advance Pat. Laughing

pipirite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Pat!!!

I promised you I was going to give my take on this event, so here it is...

I clearly think that Manmzel has no business whatsoever to be playing in locations like SOB's. They are probably the youngest band in the HMI and it clearly shows by their lack of musical maturity. They should earn their grades by playing at smaller event like kid parties and schools and such. Zin used to do it too....there is no shame in that.

They really have to grow up musically....their music is very very weak!!!

I wish them luck though....they seem to be very eager to make it!!

Jojo....are they really going to play outside the country?

As for Krezi...I like them well, but they are at the stage that they really need an album!!!

If they come out with a good album....something up to the level of talent that they have....the sky is the limit!!!

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh KREZIGRO , ou pat aller... Right i forgot u were in school friday night ou tap pran not Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: