KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BELJAZ 3RD SINGLE "SOS GONAIVES": LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREYOL

The second single was "KPS" (Kapab Pa Souffri).....Check out the "SINGLES" section to listen to it. It was released not too long ago.

KM!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat.

KPS - http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/kps.mp3

La Femme De Mon Patron - http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/lafemme.mp3

So far KPS seems to be the best single, I really hope they mix it.

Ralph's groove is very very very good, something that is different.

Clifton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great song and that is one of the best vocal after the King...

P.S the song remind me the last HIT of Phantoms...Fe yon folie tet mwen pati... nan lavi sa le yon mounn damou... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway, nothing else to say more than, he is one the artist in the Industry and has the best VOCAL for real Cool Cool

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Clifton wrote:

P.S the song remind me the last HIT of Phantoms...Fe yon folie tet mwen pati... nan lavi sa le yon mounn damou... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anyway, nothing else to say more than, he is one the artist in the Industry and has the best VOCAL for real Cool Cool

kom nou oue minm bagay drink mwen sou ou aswe-a nan SOB'S Laughing j/k------minm bagay la wi Clifton et preske minm vocal ak le grand King Kino

Clifton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
Clifton wrote:

kom nou oue minm bagay drink mwen sou ou aswe-a nan SOB'S Laughing j/k------minm bagay la wi Clifton et preske minm vocal ak le grand King Kino

Bottle pral fe kinkin aswe a bailout out tombe ou pa tombe tafia pral pedi la vi a a swe a zanmi m... Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pa gen manti nan sa, entwodiksyon an bèl anpil tankou tout moun ka remake. Li menm fè san m tresayi antan Gonayivyen. Tonniskribous ou ! Se pa posib, genlè se dlo balèn Pipo bwè chak swa avan l dòmi ki fè vwa l klè konsa. Woy ! Bouch mwen chape. Ekskize m Pipo si m bay sekrè ou. Mwen pa konn kiyès ojis ki ekri tèks la, men atis plim nan fè yon trè bon travay. Mizik la bèl anpil tou, men gen yon ti epis tou piti ki manke pou l ta fin pafè. Nan tout mizik la, se tankou m ta vle santi Bèl Jaz ap mennen m ale byen dous sou yon wout tou dwat san koub. Tankou m te sou "standby" m ap ret tann yon ti transpozisyon pou m dedouble. Se ka pa sa tou. Brèf, apre sa se vrèman yon bèl mòso. Bon Travay mesye !

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Probably one of the BEST intros I have heard in a konpa song in a while.

But I waited and waited for a BANG and then nada.

The end of the song needed a memorable groove and there was none

Kreyol I felt the same way brother, the intro is sick but somewhere in the middle the guys went in a different direction with the song. It would be nice if the whole song where like the beginning but its a very nice song anyway. Cant wait to get the album.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Ticlaude1985

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems like konpa direk la se miami li yeh. Cool track fromm beljaz seems like we have a new contender

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great song! Gade vokal!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not to bad ...Can't wait to get my Hand on that CD .. Intro is really nice ...smooth songs maybe alot of Plogue Possible

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: