Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ZENGLEN CHAJE ZOUTI NAN 5e VITESSE!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN CHAJE ZOUTI NAN 5e VITESSE!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: ZENGLEN CHAJE ZOUTI NAN 5e VITESSE!! Reply with quote Back to top

I wasn't being fair when I first listen to the last Zenglen CD. I had read so many bad reviews about Kenny's vocals and other stuff, that I listened to it twice and put it back in its cd case. I had lost any interest in listening to that cd. The anti-Kennyway band wagon really got to me, even though I knew Richie's talent.

But after seeing great pictures and reading great feedbacks of their Haiti tour and when it was confirmed that the band was coming in town in December, I had to give them a second chance. I must say I was happily surprised. Cd a bon. Se pa yon instant hit but if you give it a real chance, you will like it for sure!

I've been listening to that cd non-stop in my car for over two weeks. And this cd is really a good kompa cd. There is only one song that I don't quite feel: Ti Bebe. The other songs are good and some are very good in my taste. 5e vitesse, Let's start over, Fok sa chanje and of course Jere Sexy a are they key songs. Richie's duo is a nice song too, but I prefer by far Let's start over.

Kenny's vocals are nice. I don't understand the big fuss about that. It's just a matter of getting used to a new vocalist for Zenglen. And now they have Dabenz too, so let's all get used to it. All that cd needs is a push. They've been getting freat reviews for their bals lately. All they need is keep on playng well and to drop a video or two. I'll be there for sure in Montreal to see them live.

Keep it up Zenglen!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yonn pa yonn n'ap konveti.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
yonn pa yonn n'ap konveti.

Wink Laughing

M'pa ka di m'kovèti but. M'toujou cd Zenglen yo. Therefore I thought it was weird that I didn't like that one. Mesyeu yo fè yon bel travay!!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Syro,

Pa gen bagay konverti la dutou Laughing Laughing

Noupa

i must give these guys their respect for trying , They are doing a good job , the Cd is ok . "jere Sexy" should in my opinion have been a "hit" song , but don t really what happened!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Noupa...pa koute haters yo..Cd a tres bon...Btw koute groov yobien nanTi Bebe...Bel grenn cd my fwen...Lets start over is my favourite!!!!

Clifton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yon sel bagau yo toujou di Zo granmoun pa pran non Wink Wink li kase li kase net wi Crying or Very sad

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you gave it another try. I see you don't feel Ti bebe but i guarantee you when you hear it live you'll quickly change your mind. trust me on that.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my least favorites ongis fos destin...

the intro is nice but le konpa lague a it sounds like that jinet vole kok song...

and the writing is horrible.

but I love the album as awhole.

yef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Ti bebe" and "Mizik an nou" are my two favorites!!

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you gave it another try man Cd a enfom and that Tibebe track you should gave it a second chance too ,yon bon ti track li ye to....Zenglen ap bien fe'l li kounya .... Smile Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: