KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI ANSYTO & FRANCESCA MERCIER: HMI LOVE STORY INTERVIEW!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: TI ANSYTO & FRANCESCA MERCIER: HMI LOVE STORY INTERVIEW! Reply with quote Back to top

In our quest to always continue to bring you something different, this time we spoke to the wife of KREYOL LA maestro TI ANSYTO, FRANCESCA MERCIER to ask her about her loving relationship with the HMI star and to also give pointers to other HMI star wives or girlfriends, on how to deal with their significant other's success. Read the interview below.

*(Conducted by Patrick Desvarieux for Kompa Magazine)

1) How did you and Hantz meet? The word is you guys are childhood sweethearts.

FRANCESCA: We met in February 2001 in Cap-Haitian (my hometown) when he came to play during Carnaval with his band Top Digital. Even if some people don’t believe in Love at first sight…I know that was the case for us. At first the relationship started with him being in Port-au-Prince and me in Cap-Haitien but then later on that year I moved to Port-au-Prince to continue with my high school and be closer to him…lol. We got married 3 years later. Today we have a wonderful 2 year-old son J.

2) Did you know that he was into music when you met him, and were you worried about the reaction from your parents, knowing how Haitian parents feel about Haitian musicians?

FRANCESCA: Knowing that he was a musician scared me a lot because I knew that my mom might have not accepted. Picture this…I’m only child, I was 17 years old and going out with a musician, I was scared of my mom’s reactions. At first she wasn’t too thrilled about the idea, but since it was what I wanted she didn’t say much, but after when she met him and spent time with him she saw how we really cared for each other she accepted us. Now she says all the time how I gave her the son she never had.

3) What is TI HANTZ's most attractive trait that attracts you to him in terms of PERSONALITY?

FRANCESCA: I love every single thing about him, that’s why I married him lol

4) Is he the jealous type when it comes to you?

FRANCESCA: Oh Hantz is a very jealous person, but since I’m jealous too I think we understand each other and the best thing that we have is communication. We always talk about everything and we try to work out every single thing that may bother us, so that it doesn’t give us problems in the future. I always give that advice to my friends too, Communication is the key to everything.

5) What is your favorite song from TI ANSYTO from his career so far?

FRANCESCA: My favorite song of him is “My Belle” (Top Digital).

6) How does that make you feel when you see women going crazy over him sometimes? Does that bother you a bit, or do you sometimes get jealous?

FRANCESCA: Well, to tell you the truth, sometimes it does bother me a bit but I don’t get too worried about it, because I know he’s a musician and women are always going to go crazy over him, plus I knew what I was getting into when we got together, I knew he was a musician and that would come along with the package. I don’t bother myself over it, at the end of the day I know my husband and I trust him so why bother?

7) Tell us something about HANTZ that the average fan would NOT know about him?

FRANCESCA: (LOL) I don’t want to share anything that an average fan doesn’t know.

Cool What advice do you have for ladies that are in the same situation as you, who might have a hard time dealing with the fact that their husbands or boyfriends are musicians?

FRANCESCA: Being a musician’s wife is not easy at all, you have to learn to make concessions and you have to know yourself and mostly know the man you’re with.

9) Is it GOOD or BAD if a musician's wife accompanies his significant other on trips? Why or why not?

FRANCESCA: I can’t judge really that because I personally rarely go on the trips with the band, because I have a full time job, school and my son to take care of. Even if I didn’t have all that to do, I wouldn’t have traveled everywhere with them. Not that I’m judging anyone who does it, I guess every one has their own conceptions.

10) Which band is your FAVORITE (Besides KREYOL LA)?

FRANCESCA: Beside Kreyol La my favorite band ever is T-vice, sa se djazz mouin depi m jeune fi m konn sak rele bal.

11)Which ARTIST or SINGER is your favorite BESIDES TI ANSYTO or members of Kreyol La?

FRANCESCA: I am a big music fan and I love everything that sounds good to my ears, I can’t really single out an artist.

(Conducted by PATRICK DESVARIEUX for KOMPA MAGAZINE)

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really good interview. Francesca seems to have a good head on her shoulders and gave some great advice especially to those who are in similar situations. I wish the happy couple all the best going forward.

Thanks Pat.
Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Really good interview. Francesca seems to have a good head on her shoulders and gave some great advice especially to those who are in similar situations. I wish the happy couple all the best going forward.

Thanks Pat.
Very Happy

I second That...Good Stuff Wink

Thx Pat And Francesca Wink

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup!! I agree with you guys. Se seems very smart and knows what she wants. I wish them all the best!!

impartial

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyK you are right on very level headed young lady...she knows what she wants and you can tell that there is a lot of self confidence in her responses...good luck to the 2 love birds... Very Happy

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel gren inteview thank you Patrick and the lovely lady.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
NELSON29

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice interview...beautiful young lady Smile

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MON CHE, BEL LOVE STORY! JEAN HISTWA DAMOU PA GIN SA ENCORE
KOUNIE A, SURTOU POU BO ISIT, : CAN I HAVE A NUMBER, BABE?
TI ANSYTO AND FRANCESCA, CONGRATS! BON BAGAY!

labellekira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that was a real nice interview. she seem like a calm,cool, an collected woman. she don't let any little thing stress her out.very poised.
I like their little story...

and awwwwwwwwwwwwww...they look sooo cuuuttteee together...lol..
thnx 4 sharing Pat

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fok mwen kite vye peyi sa, pou mwen al chache yon famn Okap too... Gade yon bebe lan main misyer... Eske'l gen soeur... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: