Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TANTAN'S NON-SATISFACTION WITH PRODUCERS UNVEILS SURPRISE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TANTAN'S NON-SATISFACTION WITH PRODUCERS UNVEILS SURPRISE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: TANTAN'S NON-SATISFACTION WITH PRODUCERS UNVEILS SURPRISE! Reply with quote Back to top

TANTAN dropped a surprise on me yesterday when he told me that HIS BRAND NEW CD is ready to go...(LESS THAN 1 YEAR after he released his MACHANDIZ cd).

TANTAN expressed to me how he was NOT happy (He used STRONGER LANGUAGE) with producers TI MICHEL/KALIKO for how his "MACHANDIZ" CD deal turned out, so he says the only way for him to right the ship and not lose in the process is to drop another CD that he has ready to go for release. THE CD IS COMPLETE. Look out for a BRAND NEW SINGLE FROM TANTAN to drop NEXT WEEK on the market, a bid for him to erase HIS "MACHANDIZ LA" CD nightmare and start fresh with a brand new CD.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any reason why he was not Happy with them...and what does it plan to do Different now.
that CD didn't do anything to me , even with all the bragging that it would be better then Pam pam pam ect....Obviously it wasn't a big hit.

I'm Anxious to know what's the main reason it's upset , as i'm Certain if there was Hit on that CD it would have Created more of a Buzz.

In Passing ...I heard Tantan 3 time in the Live Circuit and even go back to playing old songs from the past Pam pam cd to make People groove...So what's the problem ?

Hope the Next Cd is better then Marchandiz la or you might run to the same problem Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YANVALOO

"MARCHANDIZ LA" in my opinion is a BETTER/STRONGER "overall" CD than the PAM PAM PAM CD. "PAM PAM PAM had a MEGA HIT SONG...and that's the REAL difference.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
YANVALOO

"MARCHANDIZ LA" in my opinion is a BETTER/STRONGER "overall" CD than the PAM PAM PAM CD. "PAM PAM PAM had a MEGA HIT SONG...and that's the REAL difference.

KM!

In that case it really make you Wonders why there is No buzz what so ever about that CD..And i'm not Buying it's the Promoter fault escused as they are suppose to shove the CD down people's throat .
It's been a while since i heard the cd perhaps i should take an other listen as to me , it wasn't all that Wink

Anyway Mr Tantan map tan'n single ak lot CD a brother..I guess new Producer right ?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa'p okipe Tantan ak bagay Ti Michel sa. Didn't things go sour with the Pam Pam Pam cd and then he turns around and gives the next cd to Ti Michel again

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Panier yan te vide gin leu pat gin "MARCHANDIZ" ladan li.

Mwen pa janm tande anyin de CD sa non. It is a Marketing issue?

Casanova21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that surprising Pat I feel the same way. I like Marchandiz better overall. It very different, you have to here it a couple of times to really get into it. I must admit if it wasn't for my zune shuffling his CD a couple of times I would have cared less for it.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
YANVALOO

KM!

thank you Patrick.

mwenp'ap janm bay pwent pye machandix lan pou pam pam pam.

never.

machandiz lan is a much much better album.

and quite frankly I see no valid reason why hey dj is not a hit song.

the song is hot, groovy and has a nice melody.

pa gen on moun mwen bay tande mizik saa pou yo pa fall in love avec li.

I think the problemwas with the promotion.

camionmac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes the promotion was mia

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What was the problem with the producers? Sounds like marketing/promoting problems, haa. Good luck playboi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: