KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE'S BAND HISTORY:4 GROUPS THAT HE HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: RICHIE'S BAND HISTORY:4 GROUPS THAT HE HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF! Reply with quote Back to top

DID YOU KNOW that Zenglen superstar RICHIE has OFFICIALLY BEEN A MEMBER of 4 bands? We are NOT talking about bands that he gigged with, rather bands that he has officially been a member of.

*POWER X: His first group was in Haiti called POWER X. He was joined in that group by PRINCE ELLO and bass player SEXY NICKY.

*FASHION: His second group was an ALTERNATIVE group called FASHION. Patrick Pluviose's brother SYLVAIN PLUVIOSE was the guitar and vocalist in that group. SEXY NICKY was also part of that group as well.

*TAPAJ: When RICHIE moved to the U.S, he created TAPAJ. ARLY and GAZZMAN played in that group with Richie, but ARLY and GAZZMAN were NEVER in the group at the same time. Gazzman joined after Arly had left.

*ZENGLEN: He joined Zenglen after Brutus recruited him to be in the group, and the rest as they say is history.

If you did NOT know, NOW YOU KNOW.

KM!

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the knowledge Pat, I didn't know.
keep those good stuffs coming I am learning.

wallywal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i did not know that
now i know, thanks pat

masterkonpa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: RICHIE'S BAND HISTORY:4 GROUPS THAT HE HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
DID YOU KNOW that Zenglen superstar RICHIE has OFFICIALLY BEEN A MEMBER of 4 bands? We are NOT talking about bands that he gigged with, rather bands that he has officially been a member of.

*POWER X: His first group was in Haiti called POWER X. He was joined in that group by PRINCE ELLO and bass player SEXY NICKY.

*FASHION: His second group was an ALTERNATIVE group called FASHION. Patrick Pluviose's brother SYLVAIN PLUVIOSE was the guitar and vocalist in that group. SEXY NICKY was also part of that group as well.

*TAPAJ: When RICHIE moved to the U.S, he created TAPAJ. ARLY and GAZZMAN played in that group with Richie, but ARLY and GAZZMAN were NEVER in the group at the same time. Gazzman joined after Arly had left.
*ZENGLEN: He joined Zenglen after Brutus recruited him to be in the group, and the rest as they say is history.
KM!

Thanks Pat for the info I would like to add a little correction to Richie's resume, In Tapaj case Ritchie joined a band that was already in existence, some of the founding members as much I can remember are
Clark Cajuste Ex Hangout keyboardist
Andre 509 congas player
I guess Stanley Pierre 509 singer
Jimy Rock excellent Drmmer from Lakol
As soon Ritchie came on the boat his eagre to dominate lead to the departure of most members who went and form Massage who later became 509 when Kenny desmangles joined

compafan

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: RICHIE'S BAND HISTORY:4 GROUPS THAT HE HAS BEEN A MEMBER Reply with quote Back to top

masterkonpa wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Thanks Pat for the info I would like to add a little correction to Richie's resume, In Tapaj case Ritchie joined a band that was already in existence, some of the founding members as much I can remember are
Clark Cajuste Ex Hangout keyboardist
Andre 509 congas player
I guess Stanley Pierre 509 singer
Jimy Rock excellent Drmmer from Lakol
As soon Ritchie came on the boat his eagre to dominate lead to the departure of most members who went and form Massage who later became 509 when Kenny desmangles joined

True , he didn't form Tapaj he joined them way after. also Gazzman left him to join Arly in Zenglen Plus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: