KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SWEET MICKY BAND IN CRISIS....DID ANSYTO & WELTON QUIT?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: SWEET MICKY BAND IN CRISIS....DID ANSYTO & WELTON QUIT? Reply with quote Back to top

Why are many HMI sources telling me that Sweet Micky's band MIGHT be facing a crisis because ANSYTO and WELTON are alledgedly no longer with the band?

SABINE...NY rep fpr Micky who was really hot in trying to reach us earlier in the week for a Sweet Micky press release about Jean Dominic's case, is suddenly HIDING and NOT returning our calls because of this.

More on that coming up.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The word is it alledgedly has to do with Micky wanting the band to take a 3 month break to concentrate on a new studio CD. The guys apparently balked at the idea.

There could be more to it than that.

A suivre.

KM!

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pas grave Mikey se yon djazz pou kont li

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Pas grave Mikey se yon djazz pou kont li

Yes to an extent b/c the majority of people that goes to Sweet Micky, usually go for that one guy behind all the keyboards dancing, cursing having fun on stage but it will hurt many of us not to see Ansyto playing with the band.

News sa banm tete fe mal Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick

Epa se ANSYTO seulment wap miss? All this time that WELTON has been with the band...ou passe sou li Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LI PA BON...as a HUGE Sweet Micky fan.

KM!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, i think micky will not have any problems getting other musicians. So, sa pa anying dapres moin minm. I guaranteed taht any other band will be able to pay ansyto like micky did. So, anysto ka tounin nimporte ler.
Welton, i am also sure he will be back. He is one, i woud consider, the founders of sweet micky.
So, a suivre!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, I'm sorry my man, I forgot to put his name in there too. I'm a big fan of Welton paske se misye ki gen Helicopter Micky a Laughing Laughing

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. MICKY HAS TO UNDERSTAND THAT TAKING THREE MONTHS OFF IS VERY HUGE. ALSO HAS FAR AS SOME MEMBERS SAYING THAT IT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR ANSYTO AND WELTON TO LEAVE THINK AGAIN. CAUSE WITHOUT THOSE TWO MEMBERS OF THE BAND MICKY WILL BE DEAD. I'M A HUGE MICKY FAN BUT I MUST SAID THAT IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA BY MICKY Crying or Very sad . ANSYTO AND WELTON PLAY A HUGE ROLE IN THE BAND.

ASK MICKY HOW MUCH HE MISSES ALEX AND YOU'LL KNOW....

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH sh*t !!! Ou konnin'm sezi. I didn't even see that one coming to be honest with you. A busy week at work will do it. Damn man, I don't know what to say.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Gade kouman mwen seziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shocked Shocked Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: