KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MISTER P ALL-STARS SINGLE "PLAYER NO MORE"!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: MISTER P ALL-STARS SINGLE "PLAYER NO MORE"! Reply with quote Back to top

This is from the MISTER P ALL-STARS project featuring SINSIN (REYNOLD NADERE) of GYPSIES/SCORPIO fame, MAX BADETTE of GYPSIES/DJET-X fame, and PIERROT AL-KHAL.

Click on the link below to listen
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/playernomore.mp3

KM!

misterPvice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I received calls from some people asking more info concerning MisterP All Stars ... its a CD that Reynold Nadere and I are working on we have musicians from different group participating on the CD only CinCin Maxo and I are from Les Gypsies I will be back again to give the names of the other musicians that collaborated in the recording of the MisterP All Stars CD...we have recorded so far 6 songs we have 3 more then we will be good for the CD...
Pierrot Alkhal
impresario

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thta's a very nice track, pretty smooth

camionmac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon bagay mister P Vice, I like this track a mort, I like this guy Max Badette's voice
Cincin sé yon gro musician devan l'eternel gro compositeur gro guitarist ak yon feeling ki different ak yon bel voix very smooth I believe I hear his voice on the second verse. besides his touch in the Gypsies Scorpio I did enjoy his works in Panik de Petionville 2 guidon, ki demon sa
A question for mister P Vice, eventhough I can sense some of the keyboard parts are inspired by Cincin but who's on the keys? do I hear some Roberto's feeling in the vocal in the no more part in the beginning? ( I'm just testing my judgment) very nice horn part.
this track has some Scandal-Carribean Sexet flavor
Mister P Vice, it's good thing to get these icons back in the game .
i expect to hear YOUR VOICE on vocal animation on some of the tracks ou bien chanté yon ti bagay tou haaa sa sa fè?

misterPvice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song "Player No More" the lead vocal is Max Badette first couplet and second couplet is Reynold Nadere "CinCin" the guitar is played also by CinCin...the drum is Shedley Abraham...the horn sections are from the guys playing in Ska Sha...keyboard is Jocel from Tabou Combo...

Pierrot Alkhal
impresario

nustyle11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like this track a lot! Not tour typical voye monte song. The music, orchestration, and lyrics are on point. The new generation can learn a thing or two from you guys. Bon bagay!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
diasporadyol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon bagay pierrot
mwen we zorey la
toujou sou min'l

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
misterPvice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello guys thank you very much I am happy that you like the song I just spoke to CinCin (he is in Haiti now) we will release another track next week but this time it will be one more choffer then "Player No More"..lol
I have to tell you that we have 6 songs already recorded we are working on 3 more and those 3 will be big surprises stay tune...
Peace & Love
Pierrot Alkhal
impresario

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patizan very Nice...so when is the projected date for the rest brother.. Map tan'n red ....

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
misterPvice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo Laughing ....next week I will send another song ou tijan pi chofer for those who like mizik cho...for the release of the MisterP All Stars CD it might be after carnaval
Pierrot Alkhal
impresario

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: