KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREYOL LA'S NEW SINGLE "PLON GAYE": CLICK 2 LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sassoune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreyol La indeed presents you with its latest Plomb Gaye. And we truly hope you enjoy it. This song is dedicated to the all the fans that have stuck with the band throughout the trials and tribulations, the good and the bad times. As TiJoe says if you're a true Apach, if the Kreyol La blood is going through your veins you should find yourself in this one. We are truly excited about the new release. Thanks for the positivie criticism, keep the comments coming!

As I stated in a different post, the video is in production and editing phase. We're done shooting, so expect a near release!

On a personal note, it's just SICK live!

tripplej19

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreyol la gen ou bel ti mizik deyo, mwen rinmin li, neg yo fe ou bel travail. I always had confidence on them. Good job guys!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Bon on dirait se fanatik KREZI yo ki pa feel mizik la....mwen trouvé sa bizarre hein....c'etait prévisible Laughing Laughing men nap evite yo..THANK GOD

ah mezanmi Ed wap fe bossal la...ou su se fanatik krezi ki pa renmen mizik la selman Laughing epaw pa vle ki moun voice opinion yo Razz

anwyays pati loulou a just mové..hopefully nan bal na monté guita`l pi fo..pou ouve le kow...fe yon ti baissé nan keybod yo....for me se pati louou a ki bon jan plon a Cool

nap tann live version a..m`santil li plus ke mové Wink

CarlFred

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: kreyol la single Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, I think Kreyolla did Good with the track. My opinion:

1) Ti Ansyto - I think Ti-joe would of been better off alone on this track and have Ti Ansyto do the " kompaaaa" etc. But no major lead parts. Sounded a bit too busy during those parts for a studio track.

2) Song is too long. 6:13. That is way too long. Keep it short and sweet.

3) Ti joe gave a solid vocal track, Loulou did his part well and will also do well live. They keyboard solo is going to get people crazy and do very well live.

4) The keyboard solo in the very beginning sounds too similar to kore'm la's intro solo as well.

All in all, its a good come back track. The mixing was well done, and the song makes you want to go to a kreyola bal to see the live version and party.

I DON'T see this being a HIT like Korem'la. There is no hook, nothing for kids to sing along.

I give the track a 8.5/10. good job.

Carl-fred

dj wicked palm beach

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i knew kreyol la was going to come strong. by da way i like that track. dj babankou zanmim pral pale net wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shata

Dekale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far so good.....mwen renmen bas la anpil nan mizik la....Se lè w mete mizik sa a nan yon bon aparèy wa wè sa li peze.

bann apye pran lari wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Guybson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Bri Sapat Et Plongayé Menm Bagay Reply with quote Back to top

That song is just a copy of BRI SAPAP Mwen ta renmen nou al Obsèvé Mizik la byen . Mwen tandel retandel e retandel .Mizik sa trop samble a Bri Sapat Pou mwen . Sitou parti Avan ti ansyto rantre a. Rata tatata attat . Parti sa trop samble ak Kote Shabba di Rara lagé nan Bri sapat . Menm solo Loulou trop samble ak solo Djakout yo . Peut se break neg yo fè avan LouLou rantre yo ki fè sa but m pa feel li. So mizik pa yon hit pou mwen sorry .

PIYO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice hook, nice track. Will work his way on the market. Specially live, they will kill it. The brand name is the market.

A new or upcoming band wouldn't stand a chance with that track.

Natnat25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really like the new single. I don't know what they call it, but the keyboard part in HOT. Is it Ansyto Sr. or Jr.?

Natnat25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That part with "men plong gaye a" with loulou's guitar makes me want to move my hips. LOL. I can't wait to see the video. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: