Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DOLA VOCALIST BLASTS HMI CRITICS/FANS ABOUT.................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DOLA VOCALIST BLASTS HMI CRITICS/FANS ABOUT.................
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: DOLA VOCALIST BLASTS HMI CRITICS/FANS ABOUT................. Reply with quote Back to top

HOW DARE THE HMI & some of "YOU" fans say that DOLA vocalist ARMSTRONG JEUNE lacks in the "animation/Hype" department? At least that's the thought of the HMI veteran when I asked him if the fans and HMI is right about putting the "NO HYPE/ANIMATION" tag on him.

This is what ARMSTRONG said

ARMSTRONG: "The people have always wanted to put that tag on me, but IT'S NOT GOING TO STICK because I HAVE EVIDENCE on "YOUTUBE" from my very first performance with DOLA, to the last show, that proves them WRONG. IT'S NOT TRUE."

ARMSTRONG continues "I CAN'T or REFUSE to be the artist that YOU WANT ME TO BE when you come see ME and DOLA on stage. I AM ARMSTRONG JEUNE when I animate, and I am NOT going to be like any other HMI singer. When YOU look at me on that stage, "YOU" want to see your favorite HMI artist up there doing the animation, but that is NOT right because if you come to DOLA, "you" are going to see ARMSTRONG JEUNE doing HIS animations, and NOT what "YOU" want to hear. GAZZMAN will say "PATCHOUKO...AVE'W MAP MACHE". That's "HIS" line. It's NOT mine."

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Armstrong if more than a few are saying the same thing it may be true so just work on the animation part. I know Jean Max tries to help out from time to time. No one is trying to knock you just a simple advice bro.

In this HMI you take the good and the bad and work on becoming better.

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I USED TO THINK SO...BUT WHEN DO-LA CAME OUT AT SOB'S A YEAR AGO AND LA NUIT DES JEUNES CONCERT I WATCHED HIM HE DID A GREAT JOB...HE MAY BE RIGHT SHOULD HE BE DANCING LIKE POUCHON AND SCREAN ABAMAJANAY

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No one is saying that he should sound like another he took it upon himself to come up with that theory. If you're not doing such a great job in that area then it may not be in him. He's not the only vocalist to have that tag put on him. Jude Jean does his thing also but he wasn't that type to really hype up a crowd but with much work he's getting better at it.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Armstrong only need to work on the animation ..when i saw him at the monmtreal fest....si se pou vocal..li lage voal atè but animatin wise te manke...so work on that and u should be fine...just be YOU Wink

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Armstrong if more than a few are saying the same thing it may be true so just work on the animation part. I know Jean Max tries to help out from time to time. No one is trying to knock you just a simple advice bro.

In this HMI you take the good and the bad and work on becoming better.
GOOD ADVICE THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT ...IF ARMSTRONG WAS AS GOOD IN ANIMATION AS HE IS AS A SINGER ANPIL LOT CHANTEUR PA TAP GEN CHANCE POU YO SHINE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy FOK GEN BALANCE NAN BAGAY YO Very Happy

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chanteur sa'a flawless?
Mon cher, pa fe move san, al travay tande...
Piblik la finn pale epi that's it.
.What a coincidence?
Mwen te ak manager Pipo yeswa, se menm bagay la mwen te di misye: remet gong la epi vinn devan pou ede'w.
Devan jazz la manke chale.

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with ricky 100 % i saw the you tube performance i love their music BUT ..
nobody cant take those vocals out of armstrong he is an oputstanding vocalist ...

but a wise once said if the way you are doing things right now does not work than change it .....

all we did is suggest something that WE THINK could make the band stronger guess what like it or not look at the top band look at their formula what they are doing nobody says to change who you are but obviously all of these bands have very entertaining lead vocalist or a special vocalist that serves the purpose of animation next to the crooner ... Arrow Arrow

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men ni ****!

armstrong pale oui laaa.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIWO....MET GRANMOUN SOU OU and tell us if you AGREE or DISAGREE with what ARMSTRONG said. WHY? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: