KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK/HARMONIK IN MIAMI (PICTURES)..OCT 18TH - 2008!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: NU LOOK/HARMONIK IN MIAMI (PICTURES)..OCT 18TH - 2008! Reply with quote Back to top

Here are pictures of NU LOOK/HARMONIK from MIAMI on OCTOBER 18TH.

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES KOMPARED.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kompa comment ou we jazz la fre-m? Bon bagay Pat merci pou poto yo fre-m.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
labellekira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My 1st time seing Harmonik Perform....i was very impressed....

had a great time...fet la te gen anpil moun...tout bagay te byenn pase...
both bands did a Great job lastnight...

dj konpa...i know u saw me....
veye pou mave'w pa pri nan kont by the end of the day...
i dont know why all night at the party u kept telling me "mwen we'w kira...Map di"

Lmao....

Mac D...
i put the picture up....Happy???
n dont b mad @me ...ill explain later...lols

thanks for the pics Red la...
n what we talked about.....???
Next Time!!

Smile

Last edited by labellekira on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for sharing RED LA.... Cool Cool

sweetlaurent2002

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That was fat and ugly night at Marabou Café last night.

thank you for the picture Kompared.

labellekira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sweetlaurent2002 wrote:
That was fat and ugly night at Marabou Café last night.

thank you for the picture Kompared.

oh oh...konsa menm....se pa vre

its wasnt all FAU at the party lastnight....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neg_Plaisance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Both bands played well, average turn out; everybody was having a good time.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se bon bagay ...seem like a nice Party.

Red la mwen tande' Harmonik ap recruite'm ..di yo mwen la deja' Yanvaloo sound Good lan music yo Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT WAS A VERY GREAT PARTY INDEED...ALTHOUGH I EXPECT IT TO BE A SOLD OUT EVENT OR AT LEAST PLIS MOUNN KE SA MWEN TE Wè YERSWA...IT WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING HARMONIK LIVE. I'M SO GLAD THAT THEY TOOK ALL NEGATIVE CRITICS AND TURN THEM INTO POSITIVES...THEY PLAY PRETTY DAMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD MUCH BETTER THAN THE FIRST PREVIOUS LIVE FOOTAGE I'VE SEEN FROM THEM...

KIKI....M'AP DI WI.... Laughing Laughing Laughing SPEAKING OF TROUBLE...KIKI....KK VOYE YERSWA BECUZ OF PRINCESS D.....LOL....BUT YOU KNOW KOMPA GOT IT UNDER CONTROL....REMIND ME NEXT TIME POU MWEN PA PALE AKE OKENN PERSON...."INCLUDING YOU LOL"(I WILL NOT DO THAT)

SEXY BLACK PA Fè SA ANKò TANDE....

KOMPARED JAZZ OU JWE BYEN BUT MWEN PAT HARMONIZE NON PP...AND YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY "NO HORN SECTUON,DJ KOMPA PA FANATIC...MWEN BEZWEN VAN......BANMMMM VAN....

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
labellekira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ KOMPA wrote:

KIKI....M'AP DI WI.... Laughing Laughing Laughing SPEAKING OF TROUBLE...KIKI....KK VOYE YERSWA BECUZ OF PRINCESS D.....LOL....BUT YOU KNOW KOMPA GOT IT UNDER CONTROL....REMIND ME NEXT TIME POU MWEN PA PALE AKE OKENN PERSON...."INCLUDING YOU LOL"(I WILL NOT DO THAT)

LOL... KOMPA I SAW PRINCESS D N I WAS SHOCKED...I COULD TELL SHE WAS THERE TO DO SOME DAMAGE BY THE WAY SHE WAS DRESSED...LOL...

THATS Y I KEPT ASKING U WHERE'S "U KNOW WHO" U KEEP TELLING ME SHE'S HERE BUT MWEN PAT WE'L....
IF I WAS YOU ...TOUT TAN OU TAP DEGAJE'W MWEN TAP "VEYE ANWO VEYE ANBA" NEVER KNOW ...SHE COULDA BEEN HIDING...POUL KA PRAN'W NAN PYEJ..LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: