Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HMI STAR "PRAN PRESSION" ON WORLD CUP RESULTS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI STAR "PRAN PRESSION" ON WORLD CUP RESULTS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: HMI STAR "PRAN PRESSION" ON WORLD CUP RESULTS! Reply with quote Back to top

Check out what this MYSTERIOUS (Shall remain anonymous) HMI star told me today after the Argentina game.

HMI STAR: "By the way, ni la France ni Brésil mouri nan fim nan, did you see Argentina?"

WOW!

KM!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa se ou vini ak sa? Very Happy Si moun sa konin football, li paka repeter betize sa a. Di moun sa al kousher!
ou sel match paka decider ou championnat.
patrick di mizicien sa a, li boner toujou

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DI HMI star .. Poze.

" CHAK MATCH GEN PHASE YO"

Tankou Gromosso di " KONTINYE CHEKE BREZIL JISKA 9 JUIN "

TOTOVICE
MASS KONPA " BEL JAZZ "

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why would I do that Celestin when I already spoke about Argentina before?

I SWEAR that's what I got from a big fan of Brasil who happens to be a very popular HMI star.

I as a fan of FRANCE know that based on the FIRST GAME ALONE...MWEN POKO NAN BATAY LA DUTOU....At least this HMI star is honest enough to realize the same about his BRASIL team COMPARED TO ARGENTINA.

I guess a fanatik malade of BRASIL like yourself WON'T admit it. Very Happy

KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon!

Gen yon bagay mwen paka konprann la non mwen menm.

Spain beat Ukraine 4-0 2 days ago. No one said anything about their game and their potential threat to other teams. Why is that?

Alright then...

Btw in 2002, Germany won 8-0 (4-0 at the half) over Saudi Arabia, did they win the World Cup? Ohh yea... Brazil beat them in the final. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

In 1998, Argentina beat Jamaica 5-0. Did they win? Nah. Netherlands sent them back home during the quarter finals damn I remember that goal Bergkamp scored over Ayala Very Happy). Brazil took revenge for them by winning over Netherlands in the semi-finals.

In other words... Winning by a large score doesnt guarantee anything!!! Very Happy

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PHIZ...I CAN'T BELIEVE a so called soccer fan like yourself can make a comparison like that.

IVORY COAST and SERBIA/MONTENEGRO are NOT Jamaica and Saudi Arabia. IVORY COAST is the BEST African team THIS YEAR...and they lost two tight matches to Argentina and Holland. SERBIA/MONTENEGRO is one of the best teams to qualify out of EUROPE with their impressive run during the qualifiers. They ONLY conceded 1 goal throughout the whole qualifying campaign.

KM!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Bon!

Gen yon bagay mwen paka konprann la non mwen menm.

Spain beat Ukraine 4-0 2 days ago. No one said anything about their game and their potential threat to other teams. Why is that?

Alright then...

Btw in 2002, Germany won 8-0 (4-0 at the half) over Saudi Arabia, did they win the World Cup? Ohh yea... Brazil beat them in the final.

In 1998, Argentina beat Jamaica 5-0. Did they win? Nah. Netherlands sent them back home during the quarter finals damn I remember that goal Bergkamp scored over Ayala ). Brazil took revenge for them by winning over Netherlands in the semi-finals.

In other words... Winning by a large score doesnt guarantee anything!!!

phIZ..

Pale avek yo pou mwen, explike yo pou mwen - Se pa yon kesyon de fanatic non.. SA SE PURE FACTS WI KE YO YE!

TOTOVICE
MASS KONPA " BEL JAZZ "

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE

I responded to the so called facts by Phizuniq....DIM' SAW WE!
FANTIK BRASIL SA YO...Mwen banou leguin.

KM!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat.

On paper Ivory Coast and Serbia & Montenegro are very very good teams and can not be compared to Jamaica nor Saudi Arabia, but guess what on the pitch those 2 teams play crappy.

TOTOVICE
MASS KONPA " BEL JAZZ "

Millé-Next

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, pa okupe yo, kite yo fè tankou yo pa konpran-n non

Mwen minm se Gromosso mwen bezion wi la, museu al cache.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: