KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANTA "NO PANTIES" SINGLE..CLICK TO LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting Resume..

This track is actually alright..! I like her flow.. Its different.. I like her tone of voice.. and her pics are beautiful!.. Thats what Im talking about..
Good luck to her!..

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
EVIE

I just added her BIOGRAPHY...PLEASE READ.

If She is SANTA CLAUS...I WANT CHRISTMAS TO BE "EVERY DAY" OF THE YEAR. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEGKREYOL wrote:
Evie wrote:
Shocked Shocked Well then Laughing Shocked !!!!

Evie's going to leave this panty song for the fellas Laughing !!!!

She wants you all to know what she is searching for Laughing ......the ending of that song is corny btw Rolling Eyes !!!!!

EVIE, KITE NEG VIV tande... Very Happy Very Happy

I actually like the end of the song....I GOT NO PANTIES ON, I GOT NO PANTIES ON.... sounds as if she was on the other line telling me that DIRECTLY

in the ZOUK...She said, VIN EDEM BRASE REIN'M!

Quote:
GADON FEELING TONNERRRE

Mwen kon sa Laughing !!!! That's why I said I'm leaving this one for you fellas Laughing Very Happy !!!! Pran plezi nou monsieur!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EVIE

It's too bad that you SEEM to not be able to relate to the content of the song.
I am sure that WE ALL have had our moments of HEAT "sometime" during our years on this earth....unless you are a "special" breed EVIE.

PLAYFUL INNOCENT SEXUAL BANTER is all the song is about...and IT HAS A SICK BEAT AND VOCAL FLOW. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL...SANTA is here for delivery. Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know but Im really feeling this song!.. I can see the strip clubs banging this song and girls getting down to this track!.. I would definitely push this track.. and please Evie.. this track isn't just for the fellas!.. LMAO! I already got the hook down pack... Laughing I'm trying to get the Creole lines down now.. Laughing Thumbs up on the track, SANTA! You worked this track!..
and its not Panties, KM!.. its PUNTIES!...

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Patrick I am not a "special" breed Laughing Laughing !!!

Ou vin pou mwen matin a Laughing Cool !!!!!!

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it me or does she remind anyone of Khia's My neck, my back"?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EROTICALLY YOURS...With a name such as yours, LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE what the TITLE of the song is my dear. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I resent that "STRIP CLUB" comment. PA FE SA EY cheri. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se pa la seuleman ou ka jwe mizik sa.

EVIE...SE PA'M OU YE...and YOU KNOW THIS.

KM!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
EROTICALLY YOURS...With a name such as yours, LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE what the TITLE of the song is my dear. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I resent that "STRIP CLUB" comment. PA FE SA EY cheri. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se pa la seuleman ou ka jwe mizik sa.

EVIE...SE PA'M OU YE...and YOU KNOW THIS.

KM!

Laughing Laughing

OH NO... My strip club comment wasn't a bad thing! If you ever been in one, you'll know exactly what I mean. My girls would love this track!! Its a good dancing track. Of course that wouldn't be the only place to play this song. I can see this song expanding all over.. and its not because of the content of the song that makes me enjoy it. Its very commercial.. and its catchy and her tone throughout the song is really on point. I have no complaints about the song..

and I disagree with the KHIA comment.. Shocked She does not sound like her.. in my opinion.

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patrick,

I know, I know....I'm just messing around Smile !!!!!

As for the song, I do not like the zouk version. I preferred the first one instead...it's just the ending that I really could do without Cool !!!!

Maybe when a kalson song comes out, I'll be more into it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Exclamation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: