KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANTA "NO PANTIES" SINGLE..CLICK TO LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
EROTICALLY YOURS...With a name such as yours, LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE what the TITLE of the song is my dear. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I resent that "STRIP CLUB" comment. PA FE SA EY cheri. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se pa la seuleman ou ka jwe mizik sa.

EVIE...SE PA'M OU YE...and YOU KNOW THIS.

KM!

I love the song and she sounds very talent.. Do you have any more pictures to share with us?

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't wait for christmas Very Happy

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its sound good dont like the zouk version
pictures are great

TATOU20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo my favorite rapper is LIL KIM I LOVE THIS GIRL THE WAY SHE FLOWS SHE IS GOOD MORE POWER TO YOU LI PA MAL NON ALORS LI BON

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice debut, very INTERESTING subject matter Cool. I like her flow a lot and I think the potential is there to become a fairly successful rap artist with the right material. I wish her all the best. Very Happy

Thanks for sharing Pat.

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Santa,

You obviously did not get my letter last year and I did not get my present...And to think that I was nothing but nice. I'm putting in my request early this year. Christmas is shaping up to be nicely naughty. I hope the line to take a picture with Santa won't be too long this year. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great song Santa...I like the beat, I like the delivery. The mixing needs a little work. But I'm sure the elves are still working on this one.

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
EROTICALLY YOURS...With a name such as yours, LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE what the TITLE of the song is my dear. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I resent that "STRIP CLUB" comment. PA FE SA EY cheri. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se pa la seuleman ou ka jwe mizik sa.

EVIE...SE PA'M OU YE...and YOU KNOW THIS.

KM!

Laughing Laughing

OH NO... My strip club comment wasn't a bad thing! If you ever been in one, you'll know exactly what I mean. My girls would love this track!! Its a good dancing track. Of course that wouldn't be the only place to play this song. I can see this song expanding all over.. and its not because of the content of the song that makes me enjoy it. Its very commercial.. and its catchy and her tone throughout the song is really on point. I have no complaints about the song..

and I disagree with the KHIA comment.. Shocked She does not sound like her.. in my opinion.

Not vocally, but the naughtiness of the song... Laughing My kinda girl! Wink

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Annnn Okay.. Now you're talking! YUP, I would agree with that...
One of my homegirls who listened to the track told me she thought of KELIS as she listened to it...

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Annnn Okay.. Now you're talking! YUP, I would agree with that...
One of my homegirls who listened to the track told me she thought of KELIS as she listened to it...

I did as well! "milk shake"! Laughing

k-lito

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat...

M pa vle dezod non. But I have been listening to this girl singing them 2 songs for the past hour. and all i can picture is her choreographing...

So in order to help my imagination... can we please get a FULL body shot... if possible? Wink Laughing Laughing

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: