KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PHANTOMS FACES THE MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "SORRY"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ernst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: PHANTOMS FACES THE MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "SORRY&quo Reply with quote Back to top

SA BON WI. IT REMIND ME OF DON'T U KNOW. MWEN PA DI SA SOUVAN SO BOD LA. SI YO POUSE MIZIK SA, YON GEN YON HIT NAN MEN YON. PHAMTOMS GEN CHANS LI POU LI TOUNEN AN FOS SI YO FE PROMOSYON POU MIZIK SA.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the only thing worth grading about this song is kino's vocal... at least we know he can still sing...

kino's vocal... on point!

GET RID OF JENSEN!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay Jensen.. That was too much talk in the beginning..

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL - (3)

B) MUSICIANSHIP -(3).. I think it was well put together but it all falls into the same line with Phantoms previous tracks. It wouldve been nice to hear something completely different.. but the track is enjoyable to listen to..

C) VOCALS (4)..
Both lead and background vocals are on point..

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS -(2).. Nothing serious.. I would have went more in depth with the subject at hand.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:

Not bad at all... Its a decent track to get Phantom back on the map. Ending was a bit all over the place.. But I can see the track making noise if pushed right.. GOOD LUCK!

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anmweyyyy men Djazz mwen an!

I think it's a nice song. I think the voice could have been even better; i like the song because it's different, specially the rock guitars at the end.

I am sure this is a sign of things to come.

M paka tan n Djazz la....

Ansyen bon toujou bon.....

metbeton

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Comments.... But Kino can do better than that. The song need to be mixed... Please mix the song before you guys let Km hear it. If the song already mix... the person did a bad job.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's unfortunate that some members simply "CAN'T" or are "UNABLE" to follow SIMPLE GUIDELINES (Provided in the first post) to review a song...instead of just saying the "USUAL".

UNBELIEVABLE! Maybe that task is TOO DIFFICULT or something.

KM!

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3 Overall

Dekale

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon yon seul bagay map di phantoms ret phantoms li te met nu look, li te met djakout,li te met ki yes jazz encore yo ka met devan phantoms jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sa number one jiskake kompa mourri

sak pa kontan embake epi ce keryol mwen ye now but mwen te phantoms avant

king kino bwat vocal pouchon djakout tande bien giraff tande moun n kap chante ok banm ti chanteur

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL - Arrow 3
Not a hit in the studio, but live? maybe

B) MUSICIANSHIP - Arrow 3
not much here

C) VOCALS Arrow 5
Kino's vocal tone is just awesome

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS Arrow 4
Why am I giving it a 4? It depicts the reality that most men face.
Anpil pitit deyo! A lot of men will be using this song to their advantage.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:
Kino really brought the song on his back. He knows the chord progression well and will make me listen to this song again.

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
It's unfortunate that some members simply "CAN'T" or are "UNABLE" to follow SIMPLE GUIDELINES (Provided in the first post) to review a song...instead of just saying the "USUAL".

UNBELIEVABLE! Maybe that task is TOO DIFFICULT or something.

KM!

It's not difficult it's just that Some People are not followers......

Everyone has a differnt opinion on things.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: