KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Is it Famn Maitre dame?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Is it Famn Maitre dame? Reply with quote Back to top

Recently I was having a discussion with a couple of friends and we are talking about how guys should be more sensitive to woman when they are crying. One guy came out and said "hellllllllss no !!!"

I said why? he said they cry when they sad and they cry when they having good sex. How do you explain that?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
haitianqueen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing That's very funny Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol:

The majority of woman are very sensitive, YEP! we cry for many reasons, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :cry:

We cry when we are angry,sad, happy, hurt,ignored, lonely, and for many more reasons.We are human damn! Wink

As far as crying when we are having good sex, damn right if that sh Wink t is good I will scream,cry, you name it I will do it. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: