KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ACHILL & RICHIE PROBLEM SOLVED AT MEETING?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: ACHILL & RICHIE PROBLEM SOLVED AT MEETING? Reply with quote Back to top

I was told by BEIJI that the two hugged each other, and that Achill allegedly agreed to give Richie the funds he needs to help him with the downpayment for the house that he wishes to purchase.

MORE ON THE MATTER COMING UP.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing yep like i said Richie got what he needed. well you know what , it's a good thing and Zenglen will keep Playing1 of the Solid compa they been playing.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOTH OF THE GUYS PUT THEIR PRIDE ASIDE AND TOOK CARE OF WHAT NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARED OF. KUDOS TO BOTH GUYS AND THE BAND.

En Vogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good News!!! Congrats to both party.

Stwilguens

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good News, me so happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing me feel like singing.

"Yo di si Zenglen kraze konpa direk ap tonbe, pou yo nou fon efo le coeur du compas bat encore"

monty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm happy for Zenglen, and also I defenetly think Richie work hard anough on Zenglen to get that money...

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like neg yo Poze pou yo pran decision. Great move from both guys. It doesn't always have to end ugly.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

cici

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is really good news!! I hope all the drama is over..

pidous

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what i call "band-aid" solution...a temporary fix for an incidious and chonic problem.

My bets are there's still NOTHING on paper

belfam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon rete la ki kalite de mod mangment skills sa yo. HMI soti pou fe tet mwen cho oui. In all this talk i do not see or hear about new or revise contract. Mezanmi when are we going to learn. Le fini mwen pat bezoin konin ke Richie se deye kob li te ye pou li achte kay. Sa se yon comedy li ye mezanmi.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: