KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SHABBA BLASTS BACK AT RODNEY NOEL ON COMPASFEST AUDIO!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoiHenri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THINKING ABOUT IT, SEEMS LIKE DJAKOUT GEN DENIER KAT LA NAN MAIN'L Laughing Laughing Laughing
LET ME EXPLAIN.....

RORO DI PA GEN PERSONNE KI EMPLOYE LI, LOT FESTIVAL LA SE PISCINE, GAZON, AK PARK LA YO GEN Laughing Laughing YO STILL FRRE.

FL FESTIVAL PA GEN ON LINE UP YET...NO DJAKOUT YET, DEFENETLY NO T-VICE NO CARIMI, ET KREZI STILL PEUR MANYEN DOSIER CHO SA Laughing Laughing AK KI DJAZZ FESTIVAL SA PRAL FET LA THEN Rolling Eyes

MWEN BIEN KWE, SI T-VICE AK DJAKOUT TE FE FL FEST. LA, LI TAP ON SUCCESS. DOMAGE Embarassed

RODNEY KONNEN KE LI BESOIN DJAKOUT MALGRE TOUT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ET'M RETE KWE GEN ON NEGOCIATION KI TOUJOU POSSIBLE MALGRE GRAVITE SITUATION AN. Laughing

DJAKOUT STILL NAN MITAN 2 FESTIVAL YO

A SUIVRE Arrow

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k-lito wrote:
I can not say this enough: C pa tout verite pou di!

MANAGEMENT DJAZZ LAN FEMEN BOUCH DJAZZ LA!

You see DJAKOUT is today in a hole, and one thing i have learn is when you are in a whole the best thing to do is STOP DIGGING! Jesus! Rolling Eyes

I have to agree with you but SHABBA has a right to defend himself and the members of his group about the ti vicieux comment that was UNCALLED FOR.

Zanmi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rodney is an arrogant businessman.

He treated Djakout pi mal pase yon sak patat pouri. Other bands should take note of this guy.

I mean seriously, Rodney Noel failed to impress me big time.

Last May, he pretended that he was going to cllect stuff for a storm victim in Haiti, and nada. I mean this guys ap pran big dasso sou do tout moun.

The bands have made compasfest a reality, and Rodney is just loading up on their back.

The T-vicie comment just proved how he really thinks about those guys. He could never dare saying something like on the air about TVice...

Si Djakout jew nan festival compasfest, neg sa yo konen yo pa gen honte lakay yo.

I am not a crazy fan of Djakout, but a line must be drawn.

Djakout should refuse to play for compasfest regardless if Rodney apologized or gave them more money.

Almonor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with shabba
The man has the right to defend himself and his ppl
Rodney fe gwo fot rele neg yo ti vicieux vye jes as a well known businessman
you raise the admission price every year and the musicians or the fans never call you a ti vicieux why bcuz you jereing your biznis so djakout has the right to do the same

Bagay sa a led anpil

Twin, jratwin, Ronald Almonor

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zanmi wrote:
Rodney is an arrogant businessman.

He treated Djakout pi mal pase yon sak patat pouri. Other bands should take note of this guy.

I mean seriously, Rodney Noel failed to impress me big time.

Last May, he pretended that he was going to cllect stuff for a storm victim in Haiti, and nada. I mean this guys ap pran big dasso sou do tout moun.

The bands have made compasfest a reality, and Rodney is just loading up on their back.

The T-vicie comment just proved how he really thinks about those guys. He could never dare saying something like on the air about TVice...

Si Djakout jew nan festival compasfest, neg sa yo konen yo pa gen honte lakay yo.

I am not a crazy fan of Djakout, but a line must be drawn.

Djakout should refuse to play for compasfest regardless if Rodney apologized or gave them more money.

You must be a true moralists but this industry has no morals!!!! Laughing Cool

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZANMI...YOU ARE WRONG!

You should NOT mess with Rodney's integrity in regards to the food drive last year. He discussed that in length already on KM. You can have issues with the guy for other matters, but that one is NOT a fair shot at all.

KM!

Zanmi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Pat,

Let me retract the food statement. But I felt he could have done more if he really wanted it done. See how lap jere biznis li byen vit...the same effort could have been done for the food drive they promised...

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shabba has the right to be upsett....But where is management. It is not the time for individuals to issue statements....Too much going on....
Wink

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
But where is management. It is not the time for individuals to issue statements....Too much going on....

Why would management get involved now? Futhermore, Rodney called Djakout's musicians " T-vicieux" Therefore Shabba and the rest of Djakout's musicians should issue statements and make comments about it. Rodney went straight at the musicians , why shouldn t the strike back?

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'twouve SHABBA rete SHABBA nan antrevu'l lan... Li pa manke Rodney dega e'm twouve li pase pwen'l lan byen Very Happy
Pati ki make'm yo se a ment repriz: "Sa'l ye la, Rodney met granmoun sou ou"
Epi nou tout konnen SHABBA malgre li kare li rete on nèg ki pa ka pa fè'w ri lè l'ap pale.... Se koze Se muzizyen ki rale moun... Kote Rodney a gwo vant li an te ka rale moun Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bèl antrevu swa di an pasan ki reprezante SHABBA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: