KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*MIKA BENJAMIN NEW SINGLE "LOVING MY LIFE"..LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babankou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOOD JOB ......I LKE IT

B......

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5 All the wayyyyyyyy.

MIKA plz make sure ke ou fe yon video ki pou pase sou BET ak music saa. Epi fe yon kanpe sou HMI la. Talent saa pap ka gaspiye non.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Guybson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5/5 partout,

Pa gen pyes moun nan HMI an ki ka by Mika yon LINK to Wyclef. Bon si Clef vraiman vle edé peyi a . Au lieu de courir partout avec Black Alex ki pa prale pi lwen ke kote li ye a . Poukisa li pa bay Mika a lil push.

daphnee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: *MIKA BENJAMIN NEW SINGLE "LOVING MY LIFE"..LI Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="kompamagazine"]

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL -4- I'm not sure where this song is gonna be popular I don't see it being popular in the AMI quite yet but I may be mistaken Confused

B) MUSICIANSHIP -4 the beat is really nice...whoever this Serge is...good stuff

C) VOCALS -5-Mika is very very good and I'm kinda surprised I didn't think he had such and R&B feel to him...very impressive, he's very versatile.. Very Happy

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS -3.5 who wrote the lyrics?? the lyrics are realistic but it doesn't apply to Mika and doesn't seem believable "wake up in the morning thinking bout how I'm gonna make that dough" "trying to stay focus and work that flow" sorry but I don't see Mika talking like that and the "nigga" thing towards the end Laughing Laughing sorry I never took him as that "dude" Cool

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:
Good song...its one of those songs that I don't know where it will really fits. The AMI is very hard and I don't think is really the song that is the best fit to introduce him to the AMI if that is the purpose..although its not an HMI song per se but alot of Haitian kids here and abroad do listen to American songs as well and I'm sure he can work it in the HMI market as well. Like I said I don't think the lyrics really apply to Mika and gives the vibe of that he's "hard" and he's "grinding" and I sooo don't see that Cool (sorry) However, I'm quite impressed with Mika's versatility and I do think he definitely can tap into other genres, The beat was nice and the song has a potential to be a hit I think more so in Haitian markets..Good job Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madan Mika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe, viv Mika...
Seul li ki ka fel...

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GO GET 'EM BIG BOI!..

We are ALL behind you, Mika! Much respect always....

(I can see that big ole smile on your face right now too.. heheheee!..)

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't see this song all over XM satellite radio...Do your thing Mika...Serge keep doing it man...Good job...From the 813...We're proud of you!

ticlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job Mika!!!I like the song!!Compare to T-Pain!!!

Fe zafew,map fe zafem...

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!

SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND THIS SONG TO 99J JAMZ!

DAMN!

THIS SONG IS BEYOND HOT!

choubenz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen pat konn si Mika te toute moun sa yo non---good job dude

all 5's in my book----------u are good bro

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: