KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHICH ONE ARE U ?? HARD SEX OR ROMANTIC SEX ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ROUGH RIDER!!! Cool Cool Cool

Nèg nati kongo tankou'm pa nan zafè bagay "fais moi l'amour, ma cocotte"... bagay sa sé pou blan mannan... nèg nago tankou'm sé LAGÉ'L NAN LENN MWEN...

saida prosper... bon bagay... mwen renmen sipèsta ki relax tankou'w...

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen, depi m deja nan pati sex la, Pati Romance lan fini lontan. Se bel pwent pou bay gol. Le romance lan se le wap prepare pou match la.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
KREOLA wrote:
I'm more on the romantic sex type... I love foreplay Smile especially oral and you can't be rough w/that Very Happy Very Happy

OH YES!! ORAL IS DEFINITELY A MUST - BUT KREOLA, DO YOU MEAN RECEIVING OR GIVING...? Wink

SAIDA!.. hehehe!! BON BAGAY!!.. Welcome mamacita!

FOREPLAY....Mmmmmmm... I love foreplay.. Touch me.. Suck me.. Tease me.. Thats some good stuff!

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
KREOLA wrote:
I'm more on the romantic sex type... I love foreplay Smile especially oral and you can't be rough w/that Very Happy Very Happy

OH YES!! ORAL IS DEFINITELY A MUST - BUT KREOLA, DO YOU MEAN RECEIVING OR GIVING...? Wink

Hey it's Saida, Welcum to the dark side girly Very Happy

Of course, I LOVE receiving on the way upper hand but when I'm really excited I payback extremely well and he won't regret Wink
I can see ou se moun pam Arrow Nou pa ranse ak ORAL nou Razz Razz

Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Saida Prosper wrote:
KREOLA wrote:

Hey it's Saida, Welcum to the dark side girly Very Happy

Of course, I LOVE receiving on the way upper hand but when I'm really excited I payback extremely well and he won't regret Wink
I can see ou se moun pam Arrow Nou pa ranse ak ORAL nou Razz Razz

You're right - I dont play when it comes to that... i MUST receive and depending on what I get, I will show you HEAVEN!! HAHAHA (Im so crazy) Laughing Laughing Cool

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saida welcome pitit. Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ben là ça dépend....
si la meuf veut que je sois lent, précis, ..ben c'est cool.
si elle veut du hardcore sex.....si je peux..elle l'aura...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am a cowboy who loves riding my horse !!! HEE HAW !!!!!

I like do it rough but romantically when I am on top but once I flip you to the doggy position The coffee break is over.... I become the monster that I am !!!! You will be begging to be banged !!!!! I took no prisonier !!!!!! screaming will not helpp you !!!! - I do not care who you are, you will bark - That is why they call it doggy style,.....

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:

I like do it rough but romantically when I am on top but once I flip you to the doggy position The coffee break is over.... I become the monster that I am !!!! You will be begging to be banged !!!!! I took no prisonier !!!!!! screaming will not helpp you !!!! - I do not care who you are, you will bark - That is why they call it doggy style,.....

Pouche Shocked Shocked Laughing This is a whole new side of you geez Laughing Laughing Embarassed Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:

Pouche Shocked Shocked Laughing This is a whole new side of you geez Laughing Laughing Embarassed Laughing

Daph love

When I read you said this::::

Quote:
I'm a fan of rough play thank you.with a little side of foreplay as well..that's what gets me going...but both will do

I said to myself, little does she know how compatable we are !!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Theerefore, I had to respond !!! Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: