KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHICH ONE ARE U ?? HARD SEX OR ROMANTIC SEX ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...I dont know if I'm allowed to be on here and express my views on this, but who cares - here i go:

I like both personally. Romantic sex is nice and sentimental, but when you get it HARD....OOOOH it makes me go crazy and I get into it even more - especially the dirty talk.... Wink

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
Hmm...I dont know if I'm allowed to be on here and express my views on this, but who cares - here i go:

I like both personally. Romantic sex is nice and sentimental, but when you get it HARD....OOOOH it makes me go crazy and I get into it even more - especially the dirty talk.... Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing I think you're our first HMI personality to ever venture out here...Welcome to the darkside Laughing Laughing the board is gonna love this Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Evie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Saida Prosper wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing I think you're our first HMI personality to ever venture out here...Welcome to the darkside Laughing Laughing the board is gonna love this Laughing Laughing

I second that Daphnee Laughing Smile !!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Saida Prosper wrote:

I second that Daphnee Laughing Smile !!!

I wonder if Pat sees this...he's gonna love it Cool Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I figured since i have a username and password, i should be able to talk SEX too - I mean i am human right? LOL LOL...

Evie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
I figured since i have a username and password, i should be able to talk SEX too - I mean i am human right? LOL LOL...

Yes you are Saida...enjoy Laughing Smile !!!!! I see that you are not hesitant at all to open up...bon bagay!!!

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm more on the romantic sex type... I love foreplay Smile especially oral and you can't be rough w/that Very Happy Very Happy

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SAIDA Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT AT HOME!

Gade yon seri de repons?

TI MEDAME KM yo....CHAPO BA!

KM!

Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
I'm more on the romantic sex type... I love foreplay Smile especially oral and you can't be rough w/that Very Happy Very Happy

OH YES!! ORAL IS DEFINITELY A MUST - BUT KREOLA, DO YOU MEAN RECEIVING OR GIVING...? Wink

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
SAIDA Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT AT HOME!

Gade yon seri de repons?

TI MEDAME KM yo....CHAPO BA!

KM!

Anmweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Men Pat anvayi nou nan fowòm sex la. Envazyon ! Envazyon ! Envazyon ! Depi Ti Cherif la nan yon zòn fòk li rale superstar dèyè l. Very Happy Very Happy Se twòkèt la sa, chay la dèyè ! Pat, se pa medam yo sèlman, fòk ou di nèg tankou m, Zip, Kafou avèk anpil lòt bay medam yo chenn pou yo ouvri kò yo tou.

Saida, pa kite anyen toufe w tande kòkòt....se 2 jou a viv, di sa ki nan panse w. Li bon pou ijyèn mantal chouchou. Sa ap destrese ou epi l ap fè ou rete jèn. Mwen ta swete ou pa twouve Ti Cherif la twò devègondèz sèlman isi a ! Very Happy Very Happy

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: