KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SEX TOY (FO ZOZO): HOW OPEN ARE HAITIAN MEN ABOUT IT ???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: SEX TOY (FO ZOZO): HOW OPEN ARE HAITIAN MEN ABOUT IT ??? Reply with quote Back to top

I have a radio show every Sunday where we talked about educatrion, "Savoir-Vivre", and of course, Relationships. This is "The Show Where Everything Goes". So, 2 Sundays ago we were asking Haitian men in Miami or elsewhere (because the radio is also on the internet):
"HOW WOULD THEY FEEL IF THEIR FEMALE PARTNER ASK THEM TO BUY THEM A SEX TOY?"

or another instance

"HOW WOULD THEY REACT IF THEY CATCH THEIR FEMALE PARTNER USING A SEX TOY?"

OMG! I couldn't belive how many men called and said they would be mad, they would take the sex toy and throw it in the garbage, or they would have a big argument with their mate.

When I asked" What if you are not very good in bad, if you have erectile dysfunction, or sexual impotence?

85% of the male callers said IT DOESN'T MATTER THEIR WOMAN SHOULD NOT USE SEX TOY BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT WOULD MAKE THAT WOMAN SHOW LACK OF INTEREST IN THEM WHEN IT COMES TO SEX LIFE>

So, KM male members, how do you feel about your female partner using sex toy?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

don't use it while im with you......fo zozo pap pase bo kote mwen.

Last edited by philosophenoir on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could see why a man would be upset it they feel they are capable of doing the job themselves...

but if they have a sexual malfunction... I think it is selfish not to let the woman use something like that in bed with them.

As long as he is included in the whole process.

Buthey... men havehuge egos that sometimes get in the way of them seeing things more clearly.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I could see why a man would be upset it they feel they are capable of doing the job themselves...

but if they have a sexual malfunction... I think it is selfish not to let the woman use something like that in bed with them.

Buthey... men havehuge egos that sometimes get in the way of them seeing things more clearly.

Siro

Do you have one

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:

OO Siro..Ki koze big ego sa mwen la pou ap jwe ak yo fo zozo pa gen bagay konsa....ou kapab jwe avek ti vibrator w avan sex. Gen yon seri de fo zozo ki kapab derange yon fi tou wi.

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Gen yon seri de fo zozo ki kapab derange yon fi tou wi.

You, guys, are hillarious!

Well, the world has evolved. We are no longer in 17th or 18th century. Whenever something is being invented and it is elling, that's because thaere is demands for it.

I've been to the stores where they sell sex toys and other erotic things before. I twice bought vibrators for 2 women: one for a date and the other for one of my exxxxxxxxxxxxes. They used it durting the foreplay and I helped use it on them too.

Si menaj yon nèg mande'l pou'l achte yonn pou li oubyen fi sa ta di neg la li anvi itilize yonn, epi ou pa vle li itilize'l, li ka achte yonn e use li an kachèt lè'w pa la bo kote'l. Se konsa tou, si yon fi te gen tan gen foli itilize yon vibrator, epi li pale de sa ak menaj li, neg sa kouri dèyè, epi gen gen yon lot nèg ki se yon freak ki ap pale fi a de sa e ki mande fi sa pou'l montre'l kijan yo itilize'l, neg ssa ka tou volè fanm sa nan men menaj li.

Nowadays, women are really open for new things. They wanna try new things, and if they are blunt enough to approach you with such a request, be open-minded as well to go through the process with them. Because some men have some sexual problem and cannot satisfy their women, a woman might choose to use one as an alternative not to cheat on that man.

If you get mad at her for asking you, she might come to me and ask me where to get one, how it works, and I might end up showing them how to use it, and get a piece of her in the process.

So, guys, please be more open to some stuff.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kembeur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know a man and his woman. Neg la achte yon fo chat ; fiy la achte yon fo kok. Bon jan ekonomi ka fet nan kaz la.

rkmrecordz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

in this day and age where the social networks are constantly having debates over this "object", i find that a lot of the fellaz in my camp are ok with their women using a toy.

I have walked in on my woman using it before and i simply jump in and handle business.

owen1055

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have no problems with them.

I ve been to different stores with girls before and I ve seing the size of some those rockets. I just don't want to hear no screaming when I get in...lol
I don't mind a girl using them while with me bc that is less work I have to do.

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YO DI'M BUTTERFLY LA SE SA NET!!!

mwen m'pa gin problem, i'll be her biggest fan and cheerleader in that bedroom leu lap fe course operating Engineering yo.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: