KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT IS YOUR BEST ASSET?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
bon... ann pale bagay serye... Confused Confused

you know... that is a question that I really can't answer... not because there's no answer to it, but because am confused... Confused Confused

pou jan mwen led, mwen pa konn pou ki sa fanm yo renmen'm non.. Confused Confused

gen de le mwen gade tet mwen nan glas, mwen tchuipe... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

the only thing I keep on hearing is " zip is so sweeet".. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

mwen poko janm jwenn yon fanm ki di'm, zip I love you because you have a big bwa, Confused.. but I did find one who told me that I have big boul grenn Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ok Rolling Eyes so I have big boul grenn but little bwa Question Rolling Eyes which means I ain't got no asset Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

zip... you are something else boy!

unfreakin'believable!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madan Mika wrote:
Most guys would tell me about my eyes, my lips and all but trust me I know my breasts are what make them walk to me, and also the way I dress...
Oh yeah my boobies are something else and I thank god everyday for that perfect gift...

Girl... looks like you and I are in the same boat.

Some guys talk about my chenette. Some about my legs (If I worked those babies out meimei pa t'ap ka we la.)

Some about my lips...

But I know... I know it's all about my beautiful D cups.

they just can't stop staring at them.

Sometimes I have a hard time fitting them in a shirt but when I do... they look absolutely delicous... and can I add soft and plump!

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tank la femme rizez! yo konnin bien kisa ki atire gason an physiqueman mais fok yo fe'w tounin Detective. ENFIN, LA FEMME aGAIN!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll go by what others say.. I get most compliments on my lips and my eyes...

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
tank la femme rizez! yo konnin bien kisa ki atire gason an physiqueman mais fok yo fe'w tounin Detective. ENFIN, LA FEMME aGAIN!

enlighten us kafou.

D'oRigiNalKoMpaKinG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
I'll go by what others say.. I get most compliments on my lips and my eyes...
I 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th that!!

Some say its my personality, others say its my smile, others say its my physique (specially arms and back and booty), others say its my love of (little cow)

islandspicey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I get complimented most on my lips first and my eyes a close second.
but...
The guys who want to make a point accross never forget to stress my ass and breasts.

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Madan Mika wrote:
Most guys would tell me about my eyes, my lips and all but trust me I know my breasts are what make them walk to me, and also the way I dress...
Oh yeah my boobies are something else and I thank god everyday for that perfect gift...

Girl... looks like you and I are in the same boat.

Some guys talk about my chenette. Some about my legs (If I worked those babies out meimei pa t'ap ka we la.)

Some about my lips...

But I know... I know it's all about my beautiful D cups.

they just can't stop staring at them.

Sometimes I have a hard time fitting them in a shirt but when I do... they look absolutely delicous... and can I add soft and plump!

Sssssss Ay... Siro pa fè sa non pitit gwo midi sa a w ap fè san m sezi m ! Wink

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo toujou fem kompliman pou zieum....bouche mwen and of course voix`m...reste la pou bal Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
yo toujou fem kompliman pou zieum....bouche mwen and of course voix`m...reste la pou bal Laughing Laughing Laughing

kiyes kap baw manti sa yo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: