KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
WHAT IS YOUR BEST ASSET?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: WHAT IS YOUR BEST ASSET? Reply with quote

Hey ladies... and gentlemen...


I wa just curious... what is it about you that make the ladies go googoo gaga?

What do you always get complimented on?

what is it about you that attracts the opposite sex?

Do you have a banging bootie... delicous looking breasts? a nice muscular chest, sexy arms, a nice toned stomach... beautiful legs... a sexy smile, nice hair, flirty eyes?

I'm sure the ladies on km are curious to know what you're working with km gentlemen... I know I am!

and ladies, I'm sure the men are curious as well...

so let us know!

What is your best asset?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
kafou



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 19129
Location: Nan Tchoulolo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR BEST ASSET? Reply with quote

SIROMYEL wrote:
Hey ladies... and gentlemen...


I wa just curious... what is it about you that make the ladies go googoo gaga?

What do you always get complimented on?

what is it about you that attracts the opposite sex?

Do you have a banging bootie... delicous looking breasts? a nice muscular chest, sexy arms, a nice toned stomach... beautiful legs... a sexy smile, nice hair, flirty eyes?

I'm sure the ladies on km are curious to know what you're working with km gentlemen... I know I am!

and ladies, I'm sure the men are curious as well...

so let us know!

What is your best asset?



Syromiel pale'n de ou Avant!
_________________
JISKOZO EPI NINPOTKIJAN

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR BEST ASSET? Reply with quote

kafou wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
Hey ladies... and gentlemen...


I wa just curious... what is it about you that make the ladies go googoo gaga?

What do you always get complimented on?

what is it about you that attracts the opposite sex?

Do you have a banging bootie... delicous looking breasts? a nice muscular chest, sexy arms, a nice toned stomach... beautiful legs... a sexy smile, nice hair, flirty eyes?

I'm sure the ladies on km are curious to know what you're working with km gentlemen... I know I am!

and ladies, I'm sure the men are curious as well...

so let us know!

What is your best asset?



Syromiel pale'n de ou Avant!


How did I know you would say something like that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
MOURASSA



Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Posts: 417
Location: BERTE-KENDALL-NY-BABY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIPS and smile ti bouche La!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Author Message
philosophenoir



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 3648
Location: Boca Raton - Florida

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have nothing but a nice big whole d!ck
_________________
«Nègre, je suis et, nègre, je resterai.» Je suis Philosophenoir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Originalsemwen



Joined: 26 Jun 2008
Posts: 451
Location: Fort lauderale, Florida

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medam yo toujou di yo renmen Yeux maron m yo. My smile, and the way I carry myself. I am always very respectful & professional.
Le yo we bel longuer, then they say, Yo telman sezi, they waste no time getting to work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
zipgenel



Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 12708
Location: palm beach

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bon... ann pale bagay serye... Confused Confused

you know... that is a question that I really can't answer... not because there's no answer to it, but because am confused... Confused Confused

pou jan mwen led, mwen pa konn pou ki sa fanm yo renmen'm non.. Confused Confused

gen de le mwen gade tet mwen nan glas, mwen tchuipe... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

the only thing I keep on hearing is " zip is so sweeet".. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

mwen poko janm jwenn yon fanm ki di'm, zip I love you because you have a big bwa, Confused.. but I did find one who told me that I have big boul grenn Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ok Rolling Eyes so I have big boul grenn but little bwa Question Rolling Eyes which means I ain't got no asset Confused

_________________
P.P.P= PIYAY POU PIPO
PIPO= PI HIGH PI WO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Author Message
daphnee



Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 28099
Location: Under the witness protection plan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zipgenel wrote:
bon... ann pale bagay serye... Confused Confused

you know... that is a question that I really can't answer... not because there's no answer to it, but because am confused... Confused Confused

pou jan mwen led, mwen pa konn pou ki sa fanm yo renmen'm non.. Confused Confused

gen de le mwen gade tet mwen nan glas, mwen tchuipe... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

the only thing I keep on hearing is " zip is so sweeet".. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

mwen poko janm jwenn yon fanm ki di'm, zip I love you because you have a big bwa, Confused.. but I did find one who told me that I have big boul grenn Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ok Rolling Eyes so I have big boul grenn but little bwa Question Rolling Eyes which means I ain't got no asset Confused



LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ur asset has to be ur humor Laughing Laughing
_________________
"Mwen di non, AYITI PAP KRAZE!!!!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Madan Mika



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1552
Location: P-A-P, Haiti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most guys would tell me about my eyes, my lips and all but trust me I know my breasts are what make them walk to me, and also the way I dress...
Oh yeah my boobies are something else and I thank god everyday for that perfect gift...

_________________

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philosophenoir wrote:
i have nothing but a nice big whole d!ck


of course
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI