KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT TYPE OF BOUBOUNES DO HAITIAN-MEN REALLY LIKE?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: WHAT TYPE OF BOUBOUNES DO HAITIAN-MEN REALLY LIKE? Reply with quote Back to top

What type of boubounes do Haitian-men really like??? And, why? Talk to us pipo

haitianqueen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Haitien yo remen GRO boubounes, I was told the bigger the better.Also fok bouboune nan tight,juicy and senti bon.LI PI DOUS KONSA. Wink

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haitianqueen wrote:
Neg Haitien yo remen GRO boubounes, I was told the bigger the better.Also fok bouboune nan tight,juicy and senti bon.LI PI DOUS KONSA. Wink

I KNOW I DO I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS Laughing Laughing Very Happy

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I like a clean-neat-healthy bouboune!

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like like shaved with some design sur le dos du coco......CLean, rose in the inside and leum retire kok mwen poum we li bien graisse.

Duke

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fran7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Super Duke wrote:
I like like shaved with some design sur le dos du coco......CLean, rose in the inside and leum retire kok mwen poum we li bien graisse.
Duke

Laughing Laughing Laughing "design" menm...???

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one male friend told me li rinmin bouboune li charge ak plume and a little fish odor as well......li dim li remind him of his roots........

fran ou cho pa dim ou guin design manman.....initial .....asosi Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fran7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
fran ou cho pa dim ou guin design manman.....initial .....asosi Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reuster…twô gwo koze to share ak la konpani…ta leu pou y’al lecture’m ankô tankou semaine en haut… Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haitianqueen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kote Kafou nan topic sa'a? Kafou mon amour HAITIANQUEEN would like to know ki jan de bouboune ou remin Wink

KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure our boy KAFOU would like his BOUBOUNE to be: "CLEAN", "SMELLING GOOD", "JUICY RED CLIT" Razz "SOUSE " Wink

*Kafou are my answers correct:?:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: