Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NOEL/CECIBON TRY NEW CONCEPT WITH CHRISTMAS FIESTA!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NOEL/CECIBON TRY NEW CONCEPT WITH CHRISTMAS FIESTA!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: NOEL/CECIBON TRY NEW CONCEPT WITH CHRISTMAS FIESTA! Reply with quote Back to top

NOEL/CECIBON this DECEMBER will try a NEW CONCEPT called "CHRISTMAS FIESTA". This year will be their first of an annual affair.

The concept is

*4 BANDS WILL PLAY every year...along with invited guests
*The bal will start at 9:00PM sharp.

This year CARIMI, KREYOL LA, HARMONIK, and ZIN...with featured artists ALI ANGEL and TINA.

KM!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

most likely, christmas fiesta will be " mostly" a florida, miami affair? i do not think a lot of people would be thrilled to travel on dec 24th just for a party?
good luck

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not a bad idea but i dont like the concept its to typical, you have 4 bands with the same fans base.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

30 MINUTES SOUND CHECK FOR EACH BAND AND, 30 MINUTES OF MUSIC PLAYING FOR EACH BAND=2 HEURES KANPE GADE, 2 HEURES KOMPAS,
GOOD LUCK Mr MONEYTALK WITH YOUR NEW PROJECT.

Last edited by kompa'npiwo on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: NOEL/CECIBON TRY NEW CONCEPT WITH CHRISTMAS FIESTA! Reply with quote Back to top

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING WITH THE LINE UP...NU LOOK IS TOO HOT RIGHT NOW...NOT TO HAVE THEM INSTEAD OF ZIN...

IT SHOULD BE CARIMI, NU LOOK,HARMONIK,KREYOL LA...AND I'M SURE THE LINE UP WAS TVICE CARIMI HARMONIK KREYOL LA

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ILandfaces wrote:
Not a bad idea but i dont like the concept its to typical, you have 4 bands with the same fans base.

Wap swib.......... Laughing Laughing
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

k-lito

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the new concept and totally looking fwd to it.

The problem is HOW DO YOU GET FLORIDIANS OUT AT 9:00PM?

Florida HMI party goers are known for not to hitting the streets till 1 o'clock in the morning.

Will N&C pull this one? Rolling Eyes

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rodney Noel was following your responses, and he told me to mention that NU LOOK will be on tour in Haiti around that time.

KM!

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

4 bands plus guests...isn't it a bit too much for a party.
Somebody mention the 30 minutes set up, I hope they find a formula around the set up time.. that's going to be the killer.

Last edited by Princess Naya on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

choubenz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am not gonna bet against Rodney Noel, mesye Rodney Noel sa oue loin anpil so map gade. i am sure it's gonna work, unfortunately Nulook ap haiti

fok ta gin on band kap lague kompadirek ater ki pou ta fem fe deplacement sa

Goodluck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: