Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ROBERTO DECLARES TVICE 2008 LABOR CHAMPION!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO DECLARES TVICE 2008 LABOR CHAMPION!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: ROBERTO DECLARES TVICE 2008 LABOR CHAMPION! Reply with quote Back to top

In ROBERTO MARTINO's mind, there is no doubt which band topped the 2008 Labor Day Parade.

ROBERTO: "Pou sa nou sot fe la, lot jaz te met revolte. After what we just did, other bands can revolt. We started a bit slow with sound issues for the first 10/15 minutes, then after Jean Raymond went downstairs to fix the problem, we played non-stop until they shut us down. The amount of people following the TVICE float was simply amazing."

KM!

junimix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SE PA MANTI NON JOB WELL DONE. T-VICE STILL #1 ON EASTERN PARKWAY. VWAZEN AN AL KACHE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREZI N.Y representative NANDY GEORGES basically BACKED UP what Roberto Martino told me.

NANDY: "KREZI did extremely well, but T-VICE was just sickening. They were something else with all these people following them."

NANDY would "NOT" endorse what Krezi Fanatic/KM Member "SOLDAT" FUNKY told me about Krezi being number 1 this year. NANDY gave that honor to T-VICE.

KM!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon sa m sot viv laaaaaaa, si gen yon djaz ki gen male vin pale laaa, konnen li pa gen santiman.

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 4-0 wi. Menm NYPD te bouke ak kalite cyclone kategori 7 saa, yo kouri di djaz la enough....

Tout peuple la te kanpe la pi red deye djaz la.

Kote Le Voisin?

Yo laaa, Yo laaa...

Congratulations to my band and to all the fans who were there to support the band.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roberto pa bay manti.

T-Vice was the last band and They brought everyone with them, Haitians or non-

They were better than every other band on the parkway today Haitians and non-
The sound was good, the flow/vibe great.

Top Adlerman was there also and as always they added some new grooves/words that they will definitely use in Haiti carnival 2k9

P.S. After watching all the Haitian bands, a police officer said "It seems to me that the other nations don't have music on their float..."
I was so more proud of US!

GOOD JOB Micky, Krezi, CaRiMi, T-Vice

junimix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NANDY GEORGES IS RIGHT
T-VICE NUMERO WAS THE BEST KREZI TAKES THE 2ND PLACE PREZIDAN 3RD PLACE MALGRE KE LI TE GEN TI PROBLEM AK PERFOMANCE LI AN AND LAST PLACE CARIMI

Misskompa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T.VICE la te move' vre wi... the sound was on point... anpil animation.

Big up Top Adlerman....

1.T.Vice
2. Krezi
3. Carimi
4. Micky

AKI_VARAONSITE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

" INDEED...THEY ARE THE TRUE CHAMPIONS...."

T-vice had the most people on the parkway period...I was there early and saw many other nations...but t-vice had the most people period.

Krezi Mizik...watch this band as they are on the verge of coming a force on the parkway...if they do good on the upcoming haiti carnival...trust me they will have their own followers like vice2k has today.

Carimi: I did not expect for them to explode the parkway ...simple reason, that is their first time on the parkway. Call me bias...but I think they did well if not very well...simply because I understand that we do not have that many haitians on the parkways to crowd each band..period.

4 bands...for 100,000 haitians if that many.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djazz mwe fem proud.se te yon lot nivo.@ Celestin m'ap tan'n ou pou dim sorry bro. Eastern parkway a se pou nou

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neg Timid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monchè mwen pa bay okenn djaz konsèy pran chans al fè lese frape avèk T-Vice nan zafè kanaval. W ap viktim ! Ti mesye Vice yo pwouve pou yon lòt fwa sekrè beton an se nan men yo li ye epi that's it. Roberto resi pa fè djòlè... li gen rezon. Very Happy

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: