Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - (BREAKING NEWS) CARIMI SABOTAGE AT LABOR DAY PARADE?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

(BREAKING NEWS) CARIMI SABOTAGE AT LABOR DAY PARADE?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: (BREAKING NEWS) CARIMI SABOTAGE AT LABOR DAY PARADE? Reply with quote Back to top

BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS!

I just got a call from CARIMI manager FITO FARINEN and he told me that CARIMI has been put in a hard place because according to him....HIS FLOAT AND DRIVER mysteriously disappeared. The driver told him that he came down and did not see the CARIMI crew, and now he is IN THE BRONX. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

FITO says that HE HAS NO DOUBTS that the guy has been PAID OFF...and he says that he knows exactly what went down.

The group now has to do some LAST MINUTE ADJUSTMENT where they are on a HIGH FLOAT where the speakers are NOT going to give the best sound that they had intended..

A SUIVRE!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Enfin Shocked enfin Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sassoune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Say what? Shocked

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FITO's exact words to me "KA*A VOYE"! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FITO also told me that THE SOUND SYSTEM that they had on that other float was simply TOP OF THE LINE.

A suivre.

KM!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How come every year something like this happens?

Wow......

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fok Fito explike'n sak fe pat gen moun nan entourage Carimi an ki tap veye float/driver sa? I mean the "driver" disappeared? P***** Aaaah Mad

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what's mess up to me, is that after their show last night Maestro a di'm... se Desan'n map desan'n al Checke Float la... I guess he didn't stay there...
Dammmm Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sassoune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm confused....So the driver is in the Bronx, but the float is there right? On the original post it states that and I quote "His float and diver myteriously disappeared"

So the float is there, but not the driver?

Either way...KK voye big time la!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SASSOUNE

The driver along with a float that they were supposed to use ARE GONE.

FITO is now using an EMERGENCY LAST MINUTE TRUCK for CARIMI, and they do NOT have the ORIGINAL SOUND/EQUIPMENT that they had intended to come out on the Parkway with.

I just spoke to FITO again...THE COPS are there moving them out to go out on the Parade route. They have no choice to go AS IS.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: