KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FUNNY HAITAIN NAMES....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diva Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpadiva wrote:
Bon Diva epa ou mete nom bon Patne’m USF..Woodside! Laughing Moun debein wi,. Myse te bat tanbou pou mwen nan pageant lan.

Sorry girl, I could not resist. You are right... he is a nice person. His name has always made me laugh. Paske ou konnen blanc ap toujou di ... "Woodside?".

BTW, epa ou pat rele'm dimanche lan?

konpadiva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Cheri a mwen sorry!
Li di Okay, she will go by what I say. I didn't make it to town, however, when I do we will meet. Very Happy

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alexvice, That is why I gave my daughter made up names in order to keep the uniqueness, so that no one tries to copy them , misspell them and mispronounce them.

Last edited by Sexyin4Bs4U2NV on Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

, Idea

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know a guy name Yabo, another one name Mitraille Laughing Laughing Laughing

konpadiva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's was this Guy I remember, a Friend of my Father's nickname was
peep this....DJOL BADOOM!!(Toilet Mouth) Laughing Laughing
I remember every time I said his name I would laugh and try not to be rude..I wonder what ever happened to him.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There was that guy back home in Haiti called Pierre Ristil.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chachou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lola wrote:
I heard about a Sasufi ( the last in a LARGE family)

That was funny! :D

I can't remember too many funny Haitian names I've heard other than some that have already been mentioned....

How about Dieudonne or Dieusibon (this guy worked for my family in Haiti and that was his name--I was like what the heck?? Rolling Eyes

"The Brightest Future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches." Anonymous

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lola wrote:
I knew a Dieuseuljuste
I heard about a Sasufi ( the last in a LARGE family)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

sa belllllllllllll nettt..sasufi Laughing Laughing

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one comes to mind.......this dude used to work for my boarding school in haiti.....name was.......VALBO.......i used to call him LAVABO... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: