KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FUNNY HAITAIN NAMES....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait, In Haitian I went to school with a DIEUSICA. I guess they actually wanted to name her Jessica. Then I came here in High School and met a DIEF- supposedly it was mean to be Jeff.

This lady cam eto US pregnant about to give birth, but did not have a name yet. She heard some called a boy Jason. the pronounciation escaped her, she ended up naming her baby boy JASIN. She admits she did not know better.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV wrote:
Wait, In Haitian I went to school with a DIEUSICA. I guess they actually wanted to name her Jessica. Then I came here in High School and met a DIEF- supposedly it was mean to be Jeff.

This lady cam eto US pregnant about to give birth, but did not have a name yet. She heard some called a boy Jason. the pronounciation escaped her, she ended up naming her baby boy JASIN. She admits she did not know better.

hangout4life wrote:
i know a familly bother and sis
dieuvert with the nickname of pajero
dieuna with the nickname of pajena
dieukibay
dieusel
dieusiene

Both of u are killing me
Laughing Laughing

Well some "strange" names I've come accross

Nanprinfanm( Nickname though)
Alifout
MarinaCoffa
Dieumaitreseul
Angegardien
Vaginal-Anne Marie (un prenom)

Will think some more....

One luv,

Kara

konpadiva

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
WHAT ABOUT DIEUVEUX....a good friend of mine cousin that was his name.....DIEUVEUX.....FUNNY MAN.......

I just noticed this name. This My Grandmother's Husband(not Grandfather) name is Dieuviex..My Grandmother is known as "Madame Dieuviex"..hehe Laughing

Lola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew a Dieuseuljuste
I heard about a Sasufi ( the last in a LARGE family)

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I went somewhere over the weekend and I encountered someone named: CANEL

That was his real name

I also knew this guy in Miami who peopl;e nicknamed BEEPER. Don't know why. The name stuck so bad I couldn't tell you his real name.

Diva Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: FUNNY HAITAIN NAMES.... Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
I just completed a tx return for a haitain dude....his name IS ROLEX]........THAT'S A FUNNY NAME........I GUESS MANMAN'L AK PAPAL PAT KA ACHETE ROLEX....SO THEY NAME THEIR SON AFTER THE WATCH............

Fanm- Mwen konn yon moune ki rele Rolex nan New York wi! Ou kwe se pa menm moun lan! Lol!

I've heard some crazy names but these two stood out to me:
Woodside - true name of a dude that went to USF
Siphilis - This was a girl that went to high school in Orlando (Why would her parents name her after Syphillis?).

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IS HE 25 YRS OLD...HAS A TITITTE...PA DIM SE LI.... Idea .... Laughing

Diva Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se pa li. Sa map pale an plus grand, marye e yo gen 2 timoune.

konpadiva

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon Diva epa ou mete nom bon Patneā€™m USF..Woodside! Laughing Moun debein wi,. Myse te bat tanbou pou mwen nan pageant lan.

Alexavice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Sexyin4Bs4U2NV"]Wait, In Haitian I went to school with a DIEUSICA. I guess they actually wanted to name her Jessica. Then I came here in High School and met a DIEF- supposedly it was mean to be Jeff.

Sexy, that was too funny girl.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: