KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Djakout - Nulook -Zenglen, ends the Era of Digital Bands

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Djakout - Nulook -Zenglen, ends the Era of Digital Bands Reply with quote Back to top

After reading Pat's Post i think now it is Clearly that Djakout Nulook And Zenglen are the main Reason why the Era for Digital Band is about to bee soon End.

Paske pou jan Djazz sa yo ap mate konpa deyo a, and the HMI has now Switch to their Interest in the Full Band Format, koulyea a la, si Band Deye'w PA full ou pap ka kanpe.

I like it alot, the bar of competition must raised indeed. Bravo
Bravo

Bravo Zenglen, Bravo Djakout, Bravo Nulook..

Also not to remember the early pioneers of the System Band, SkaShah Tropicana, etc...

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon ler kompas live ap fraper, se lot nivo. So, carmi being intelligent feels taht they have to step up to the plates. Se sa li yer wi kafou

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wap depoze wi la Ti Gason Laughing

Who's next Arrow

JMPerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou gade verite wap lage sou board la. They realized that they really can't get the real heavy AUTHENTIC kompa sound without the real thing. They can get really close, but......never the same. I congratulate all the bands that are actually doing the transition.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know Kafou,
I would say mostly Djakout. When that La Familia album dropped, I've witnessed a lot of small digital bands imitating Djakout. Interpretation of La Familia se pa pale. You know what's funny, I went to a conference; I was in the hotel room one of my long time friend approached me with that Djakout stuff I was like come on man stay away.

I listened to Kompa US live (1st time in Spring Valley, NY live: you guys don't have it. They never come out with it) I was like you know what I don't play live when I DJ but I will sample some minutes from this and the rest was history since. That hype drum playing style make a lot of band change their style. Djakout make drum and tambou popular again not to take away credit from old D-Zine, Nu-Look, and Zenglen.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou fin pale wi la Razz Razz Razz
Carimi Pran devan
Dapre mwen menm next group la se Vwazen an Razz Razz Razz

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^^

Digital whatever its name was. Thank God the thing (cursed be its name) is dead. The aberration is dead. MOuri. Digital >RIP 2006

Digital whatever its name was. Thank God the thing (cursed be its name) is dead. The aberration is dead. MOuri. Digital >RIP 2006

Throw some holly water on the thing.... Twisted Evil +++ heaven help us.

MEXKOMPA ROOTS..

N'AP BAT TANBOU JISKA SOLEY LEVE >>> TOUNEN LAKAY !!!!!!!

GOD BLESS +

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: