KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TEMPO FACES MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "PRAN NAN CHO"!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: TEMPO FACES MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "PRAN NAN CHO"! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is another edition of our "FACE THE MUSIC". This is what we need from the panel/members.

YOU will grade the song/artist in FOUR categories on a scale of 1 TO 5. In each one of the categories you tell us why you gave them the grade that you did (Could be brief or not)

Look at our RANKINGS GRADE CHART to see what each one of the scores mean.

5 BUZZWORTHY: Keep an eye on this group/artist.
4 GOOD: You got my attention, even though the song is not perfect
3 FAIR: Average piece of work
2 POOR: Needs a LOT OF WORK
1 UNACCEPTABLE: Should Not have gotten in the studio to waste our time

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL

B) MUSICIANSHIP

C) VOCALS

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:

*ARTIST: TEMPO

*SONG: "PRAN NAN CHO"

*CLICK ON THE LINK TO LISTEN TO THE SONG
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/tempocho1.mp3

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CHANTE SA AP MACHE TRES BIEN POU DJAZZ LA----THE KEYBOARD AND LYRICS ARE VERY CATCHY AND ROBERTO'S VOICE SOUNDS VERY NICE

OU PRAN NAN CHO IS A VERY NICE SONG, MWEN PENSE DJAZZ LA GIN ON BON GRINN MUSIC KI PWAL MACHE NAN LARI A

MWEN TE PALEW BOOGIE---POSTER DJAZZ LA BON ET CHANTE DJAZZ LA RED

I'VE HEARD THAT SONG LIVE AND I MUST SAY NEG YO FE ON BEL TRAVAY. I LIKE

HIT FACTOR/MATERIAL-----4 NOT SUR IF IT'S A HIT BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE, THE SONG IS VERY CATCHY AND EASY TO DIGEST

MUSICIANSHIP-----5

VOCALS-----I'LL GIVE HIM A 4, HIS VOICE FITS IN WELL

SUBJECT MATTERS-----5 NEG YO BIEN DETAILLE TITRE CHANTE A

CLOSING ARGUMENTS-----MWEN APPROVE CHANTE A BIG TIME, A NICE VIDEO AND GOOD PROMOTION WILL HELP THIS SONG GET TO THE TOP

BEL GRINN MUSIC

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5 BUZZWORTHY: Keep an eye on this group/artist.
4 GOOD: You got my attention, even though the song is not perfect
3 FAIR: Average piece of work
2 POOR: Needs a LOT OF WORK
1 UNACCEPTABLE: Should Not have gotten in the studio to waste our time

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL (5) The song is very commecial

B) MUSICIANSHIP (4)

C) VOCALS (4) I like this dude voice he is a mixture of Micheal Gurand and Jude Jean put together. I think he has mad potential.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS (4)

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: The song is a mixture of Carimi and Kdans put together which in a way serve the purpose. This band has potential if they can stick together.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
preciousgirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A)HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL(5) This song is very commercial and could be a hit.
B)MUSICIANSHIP(4) You can tell there is a great chemestry among them.
C)VOCALS(4) The vocals are on point great job.
D)SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS(5)the subject is very funny lol Will work great if promoted the right way.
SUMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENTS HIT,HIT HIT written all over this song Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .M'PRAN NAN CHO WI LOL

RichardMadere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL (5) Scrath that, I give it a 6. The song is extremely commercial and could potentialy become a hit if promoted the right way.

B) MUSICIANSHIP (5) . Very good job guys. The keys are very catchy and the guitar lick is different.

C) VOCALS (5) What can I say? The Dude can really blow.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS (4) Funny subject. I wonder if the singer is speaking from real life experience.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: This song needs a video as soon as possbile. This band has a lot of potential.. I guess New York city has another serious band.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2 Members who usually come here LIKE CLOCKWORK when a TEMPO post is brought up. DON'T THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE!

KM!

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL (5) Scrath that, I give it a 6. The song is extremely commercial and could potentialy become a hit if promoted the right way.

B) MUSICIANSHIP (5) . Very good job guys. The keys are very catchy and the guitar lick is different.

C) VOCALS (5) What can I say? The Dude can really blow.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS (4) Funny subject. I wonder if the singer is speaking from real life experience.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: This song needs a video as soon as possbile. This band has a lot of potential.. I guess New York city has another serious band

propaganda red, wap gade-m map gade-w Pat presse papa Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Instead of letting THE "REAL FANS" give their opinions, some people are simply IMPOSSIBLE.

Some things simply TURN ME OFF and they have no idea how they just messed up this post. Some people are NOT FOOLS here. I have been observing a couple of posters SOU DOSSIER SA...and it's really unfortunate that "certain cheating tactics" that always come up in regards to certain bands simply won't allow it to get a real *&$%# opinion on their products.

KM!

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I felt the same way Pat, why why why just let the real fan give their opinion. How you give a 6 when the grading is 5, people aint stupid here. I dont get the logic behind this propaganda because the band is getting very good reviews for the song.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: TEMPO FACES MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "PRAN NAN CHO& Reply with quote Back to top

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL (4) I was grooving right from the start.

B) MUSICIANSHIP (3) Good sound

C) VOCALS (3) okay but could be better.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS (3) Nothing catchy

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: This song is a nice party music, I wish it has better lyrics.

*ARTIST: TEMPO

*SONG: "PRAN NAN CHO"

Last edited by Kompa Love on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: