KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TEMPO'S NEW POSTER: BOOGIE SAYS TI MEDAMES SE POU NOU!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MOISE Shocked

Im trying so hard to bite my tongue but I can't..

First off.. Boogie came on here last week or so.. talking about eye candy..ect. WHERE IS THE EYECANDY! This is why sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut and let the public judge. This poster did absolutely nothing when it comes to "eye candy".. the eye candy that Mr. Boogie was stressing about his new band. You fumbled homey..

I see the concept and it almost worked..

You are a new band.. If I saw you in the streets or bal I wouldn't know who the heck you are based on this poster because you decided to follow the same trend that is OVER PLAYED wearing those darn sunglasses! I'm tired of telling these new bands rocking the same ish over and over again! LOSE THE SHADES!! I can't see your face. Who are you! These "artists" do not realize that something as simple as shades are the most distracting items in a picture... and to make it worse, they ALL had to rock them.. Double NEGATIVE!

The poster looks cheap and it will not do TEMPO any justice. It's still early in the game to REDO. Think guys THINK!

Okay.. Ba'm al Harmonize'm and go get my PACK on to catch this flight in the morning...

REFAIRE TEMPO.. you slipped on this one. You were almost there.. Your poster killed it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: