KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK (PICTURES) WITH GRACIA DELVA AT MARCHAND!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Naya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All this back and forth with NNP is really not necessary.
Attention seeking Gracia went to the bal to get some attention from the media and to get KM members to talk about him. And you guys are playing along in his game....
NNP: I thought Gracia's schedule was booked everyday, How did he get to spend a night hanging out at a Nu Look bal?
It seems that Gracia is really doing everything for me to loose respect for him day in and day out.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's great to see Gracia coming out to support Gazzman and Nu Look and to pay his respect to a certain "Jiraf" whose name I can't seem to remember for the life of me. Wink Laughing Very Happy

Babankou, mwe'w tap bwe kob ou papa. Se sa wi. Laughing

Evie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics KM!!!

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Princess Naya wrote:
All this back and forth with NNP is really not necessary.
Attention seeking Gracia went to the bal to get some attention from the media and to get KM members to talk about him. And you guys are playing along in his game....
NNP: I thought Gracia's schedule was booked everyday, How did he get to spend a night hanging out at a Nu Look bal?
It seems that Gracia is really doing everything for me to loose respect for him day in and day out.

PN,
1. Y would Gracia-Delva seeking 4 Attn?
2. Isn't he a MEGA-STAR Question
3. Y the Camera's focus on him only.....And everbody from Arly to Gazzman and other's wanna take picture's with him Question

Yes he's schedule r very booked everyday......I personally beleive & Think that He was there b/cuz somebody from the other camp beg him to come and show some love Cool
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: