KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NICKENSON'S FACEOFF WITH KM MEMBERS ON "CROSSFIRE"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> CROSSFIRE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This Crossfire was HOT! I like this new concept of giving the opportunity for members to interview the artist. I felt like the panel were the voices for many of us on the board . So great job guys.. I think Nicky handled the questions very well. As far as him shutting up about the R&B question, I have to vouch for him there. Nicky definitely listens to some RnB so Im not sure why he didn't elaborate more,.. even though he did mention Brian McKnight.. in case you guys didn't hear that part.. so leave him alone.. OO!

This is definitely different from the Roundtable because during Roundtable the debate seems to get alittle cluttery to where we can't hear too much of what one is saying because some tend to talk over one another...whereas this one, it was a One on One with each panel member! I can definitely see this working with other artists.. Just when I thought I knew it all when it comes to Nicky, I actually learned a thing or two and I'm sure the public ear enjoyed knowing more about Nicky and where he's been and where he is going!..

Can't wait to hear the next CROSSFIRE!!

GREAT JOB KM!!.. NICKY!!.. and our wonderful KM PANELIST! You guys rock!.. xoxoxo..

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job you all!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EY

Tell me what did YOU learn on NICKENSON that was NEW? You are cool with Nickenson, so I can't imagine what you learned from NICKY on the CROSSFIRE.

PALE AVEM Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like Zip said, I vote for Arly Lariviere or Roberto when they both get back from Haiti to be the next high profile artists in the "Crossfire." Very Happy

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Like Zip said, I vote for Arly Lariviere or Roberto when they both get back from Haiti to be the next high profile artists in the "Crossfire." Very Happy

he will be way too tired to answer question pete fyel nou yo, try someone else Laughing Laughing Laughing

mwen gintan imagine premier question Negkreyol tap poze Arly:

kijan fe ou pa bay Gazzman anyin nan album la epi ou chante 3 hits? mwen ta rinmin ta poum pete fyel Arly ak question to

good job uys on the questions and Nicky did a wonderful jon on answering all questions

very good

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Choubenz,

Negkreyol would have a field day with Arly. On second thought, maybe having Arly so soon won't be such a good idea afterall.

Ala yon vye Negkreyol sa a. Laughing

Negkreyol kenbe Nicky lan goj li di pou pap fon'w pa toutotan mwen pa satisfe ak repons ou yo. Laughing

Ala yon Vye Negkreyol sa again ankor! Laughing

Last edited by Gromosso on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was attempting to ask Nicky NON-HARMONIK questions.

That's how the R'N'B discussion came about.

I liked Crossfire last nite A LOT....

It was fun.

Is there a KM Member that you would like to hear on Crossfire?

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Choubenz,

Negkreyol would have a field day with Arly. On second thought, maybe having Arly so soon won't be such a good idea afterall.

Ala yon vye Negkreyol sa a. Laughing

Arly tap di Pat:

Patrick mwen pa nan bagay sa yo zanmim, neganm ou yo sou board la mechan anpil. ou met al tcheke Couleur Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For a first one, this CROSSFIRE was great. Anpil information tonbe.
It was fun..!!! Very Happy Very Happy

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good job guys Very Happy Very Happy great initiative Patrick...me likes Very Happy

Nicky seemed very composed, I like the variation of the questions from the members and Patrick playing moderator. Hope to see more of these in the future...btw, were any of you nervous?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> CROSSFIRE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: