KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK "CAP HAITIEN" PICS (AUGUST 8TH - 2008)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zip i disagree... i don't think Nulook need no part of Djakout as we speak.
Yes i love Nulook and call me a fanatik.. But however what it is that Nulook will gain in a Matchup right now?

As far as i'm Concern Nada.

You can say Concert or whatever you want to say.. Nulook is playing straight a nice Compas Direct why would you want them to Machup with Djakout...

call it Concert but you know Once it's start it will be a Festival/ Carnaval.

That said i don't care what band you support in that Setting we , and me included Rinmin Canaval... so i'm sure public will eat it up.

Kite' bagay yo jan li ye' a tande'

Si ou vle' tande' bruit al lan lobey, carnaval, festival...

if you looking at those Pics ..Se bagay love .. bon jan Kompa direct , i don't even think mou'n besoin leve' les Main anle' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sa ou we'

Kite'l Mache' konsa Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Zip i disagree... i don't think Nulook need no part of Djakout as we speak.
Yes i love Nulook and call me a fanatik.. But however what it is that Nulook will gain in a Matchup right now?

As far as i'm Concern Nada.

You can say Concert or whatever you want to say.. Nulook is playing straight a nice Compas Direct why would you want them to Machup with Djakout...

call it Concert but you know Once it's start it will be a Festival/ Carnaval.

That said i don't care what band you support in that Setting we , and me included Rinmin Canaval... so i'm sure public will eat it up.

Kite' bagay yo jan li ye' a tande'

Si ou vle' tande' bruit al lan lobey, carnaval, festival...

if you looking at those Pics ..Se bagay love .. bon jan Kompa direct , i don't even think mou'n besoin leve' les Main anle' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sa ou we'

Kite'l Mache' konsa Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

key word here...I DON'T THINK..

it's you guys... who created this monster... and from what I can see... it's not gonna change...
I beg to differ... we the proper techiniques and good campaign... by trying to make the fans realize that nu-look is more versatile than djakout who can only play one style, instead they should refocus on simply the band that offers more konpa direct style...
djakout play one style very well... the rara, fast and uptempo songs... but that's all they can do... they can't slow it down... so that force them to play fast songs from begginnig to end... if they ever try to insert slow songs during a showdown, they loose the crowd for that moment... I know many will disagree with me, but right now musically speaking no one in the hmi can match nu-look but zenglen.

I'm trying to take you guys out of this impossible mind set, but I can see you guys alredy made up your minds..

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZIP

KITE LOOK LA VIV...PLEASE Laughing Laughing Laughing

THIS IS THEIR POST and you as a NU LOOK fan should NOT put Djakout in THIS conversation.

NU LOOK ap fe anpil fanatik abo en HAITI....KITE JAZ LA VIV...They do NOT need a showdown right now....EVEN THOUGH I UNDERSTAND where you are coming from about NOW IS THE TIME FOR THEM TO FACE DJAKOUT because they have a new CD.

Kite POST NU LOOK LA MACHE san ou pa ajoute lot jaz ladan li.....PLEASE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LET THE NU LOOK FANS "REJOICE" in what their band is currently doing.

KM!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok... m'poze!!! Cool Cool

PrincessR26

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK "CAP HAITIEN" PICS (AUGUST 8TH - 2008) Reply with quote Back to top

Ayani wrote:

OK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maestro an ap travay durr Razz Razz Razz Razz

Ohhhh i didn't know if Sweetkowompu was on the tour with Nulook...Interesting pics Laughing

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vwazen an p bwete epi se sou do Look avec Vice la yo bezwen fe showdown pou yo pran fos anko, YO PAP 6!

Talking about a sweat box in Au Cap! Laughing

Look La sou Cruise Control epi nap kite'l mache jan'l ye a. Very Happy

Melokompa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

N-Look ap mennen tout bon
Nu-Look devient le chouchou du pays.
Keep it up gyus.

belfam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lon vye djaz sa-a papa se nulook Laughing
mezanmi nulook manyen kite pou lot mezanmi
great job guys and thanks for the pics Pat
Djaz sa-a pa bezwen showdown li pa bezwen competition
li pa bezwen addition li pa bezwen chate li au complet
I can't wait to get a taste.

kompamax

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Look la ap kraze Haiti.
T-Vice #1 fan

Me and U

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gadé fanatic Shocked Laughing

Anyway thanks for the picts PD.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: