KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK: OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good review Pat.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is why the hmi is at a stand style with such a great cd Harmonik shouldnt be worry about a grande premier right now, the band should've been on the road promoting the hell out of that CD. THANKS AGAIN PAT

Last edited by ILandfaces on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat what do u think abt the cd cover ?? Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY

The cd cover does not bother me. It is nothing special...and at the same time, nothing for me to be ranting and raving about. I actually think the MIAMI FLAVORED POSTER (First poster released) would have made a better cover.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice breakdown Pat.
Quote:

3) TRUE LOVE: Acoustic guitar intro catches your attention right away. THIS IS THE SONG THAT I'VE BEEN REWINDING OVER AND OVER ever since I received my copy of the CD. The ROCK guitar just before the "INI MINI MANI MO" is enticing, but what really steals the song is that keyboard part/groove (Repeated at least 3/4 times in the song) just before that catchy "Sha La La La La" melody part. ANMWEY.....THAT ONE IS SICK and has me addicted to this track. I simply can't get it out of my system. This song is simply amazing. I am not sure if it will be a hit because it MIGHT not have enough "LA RI" to get all aboard, but it will be the favorite of many on the cd. It is currently my favorite track on the CD. That keyboard part can become a LIVE signature of the band.

I have this song on "repeat" for a week(believe it or not). I just cannot get that catchy guitar intro out of my system. When I first heard that song I told NICKY straight up that DECEPTION will have a real competition with this joint. This song will do damage in the "zouk program" because of his smoothness.
This is so far my FAVORITE on the CD. Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
FUNKY

The cd cover does not bother me. It is nothing special...and at the same time, nothing for me to be ranting and raving about. I actually think the MIAMI FLAVORED POSTER (First poster released) would have made a better cover.

KM!

Ok Wink

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'ta di PROPAGAN OUI, MAIS LEU VERITE A CLAIRE DEVAN'w et Hard work la is too Obvious, there's no way you can't deny the greatness of that CD.

For the Compas Purest like myself, Celestin and others, Nicky and co. Hopefully will make up in the Live Circus, besides se nan Live COMPAS pi dous.

Excellent Review PAT.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent review Pat... Map tan ti mesye yo Live pou mwen we sa ki nan djakout yo!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a kompa love purist like myself
i am in love with this cd great review
Pat i taught i had favorites but the more i
listen to the cd the more favorite i have

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review Pat!

Would you grade this album for me? A, B, or C, I think an F is out of the question at this point.

Thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: