KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE: THE STORY BEHIND ZENGLEN SONG "TI BEBE"!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> STORY BEHIND THE HIT SONGS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: RICHIE: THE STORY BEHIND ZENGLEN SONG "TI BEBE"! Reply with quote Back to top

Continuing with our BEHIND THE SONGS series, here is THE STORY BEHIND the Zenglen song "TI BEBE" found on their new album, as told to me by the superstar maker Richie.

RICHIE: "Ti Bebe----This one goes out to the parents. You need to educate your kids about sex because not IF but WHEN you don't , they turn to their friends for advice and the friends don't know better. Why fighting over the baby after delivery while during pregnancy... Se lanfe."

KM!

ZenglenMan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat,

Overall my Favorite song On the Cd,Best Pozo Performance On A Studio Cd I've Heard Yet,Also It was Different Because For the First Time In Awhile Zenglen Did A Song Without A Keyboard Solo And I Loved It,From The Lyrics To The Composition The Best Song On The CD,Also Can't Forget abOut the Richie Rap Were He Says In Somewhat Of A Childs Voice "Le'l Mande'w Bi Bon For Bal Bi Bon,Le'l Mande'w Tete For Ba'l Tete"
That's Another Favorite part Of Mine,Good Job Maestro

P/S Pat Can U Get Info On The Song Nap Peye Bill Because If I'm Wrong U Had Posted Something On Zenglen Back When R&F Were Still In The Group About That Song,Was It Meant For Them And Also U Posted Nicky Was Gunna Sequence and Lay The Keys For The Track Did He Ever?

Also Get Info On Fos Destin..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> STORY BEHIND THE HIT SONGS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: