KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT PICTURES FROM JULY 26TH HAITI BAL WITH ZENGLEN!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: DJAKOUT PICTURES FROM JULY 26TH HAITI BAL WITH ZENGLEN! Reply with quote Back to top

Here are DJAKOUT MIZIK pictures from their JULY 26th showdown with ZENGLEN in Haiti.

KM!

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for sharing... KM.... Cool
bel bal...
plen moun...

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

depi mwa sa rive mwen pa vle wè tout mounn ayiti mwen isit m'ap ponche epi y'ap have fun. thx km for the pix mwen gen nostalgic

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HIPchick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They played well and although they debuted Bri Sapate live, my favorite part of the night was back-and-forth between Regi and Délices. M swete wè ti mouvman kouran sa a plis. Zenglen played well. Yo gen yon bon ti konpa nan men yo. I got to listen to and dance to M pap tounen (Kennyway), so I had a good time Very Happy

Haitien

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIPchick wrote:
They played well and although they debuted Bri Sapate live, my favorite part of the night was back-and-forth between Regi and Délices. M swete wè ti mouvman kouran sa a plis. Very Happy

I wish I could have some audio. I hope they go in that direction more and more. They have one hell of a guitar player in Delice. Hope thay take advantage of that.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIPchick wrote:
They played well and although they debuted Bri Sapate live, my favorite part of the night was back-and-forth between Regi and Délices. M swete wè ti mouvman kouran sa a plis. Zenglen played well. Yo gen yon bon ti konpa nan men yo. I got to listen to and dance to M pap tounen (Kennyway), so I had a good time Very Happy

Hipchick,

Konpa Djakout la sipoze en Treesome oui, Ti-Regi, Delice epi Tony Jean Baptiste. se en Treesome pou yo jere ban Deye a, djakout ap resi ginyin yon still ke yo pap kapab Xerox vre.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thx 4 da pix
Pa gen review Very Happy

HIPchick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
HIPchick wrote:

Hipchick,

Konpa Djakout la sipoze en Treesome oui, Ti-Regi, Delice epi Tony Jean Baptiste. se en Treesome pou yo jere ban Deye a, djakout ap resi ginyin yon still ke yo pap kapab Xerox vre.

Tony te pran gita a nan men Délices a yon moman pou li jwe youn nan chante yo men m bliye kiyès nan yo. Men m te remake l kanpe dèyè mizisyen yo pou yon bon ti tan; li genlè tap jere yo de lwen.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MAP PRAN POZ mwen pa we HIPchick nan photo sa.

HIPchick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
MAP PRAN POZ mwen pa we HIPchick nan photo sa.

Bon ou wè pa gen moun ki wè m epi ou vin put me on a blast Laughing How'd you even recognize me cause my face doesn't really show in the pic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: