KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WATCHOUT: LISTEN TO BOSTON GROUP SONG "PI RED"!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: WATCHOUT: LISTEN TO BOSTON GROUP SONG "PI RED"! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the debut single from a group out of Boston by the name of WATCHOUT. The name of the song is "PI RED".

Will they become the first group out of Beantown to make it mainstream in a long time?

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to listen to the song
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/pired.mp3

KM!

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jazz sa gen pontential wi... Neg yo jwe yon KONPA MALOUK
Konpa LOURD papa...

I like the singer's voice... He reminds me of Prince Hello.

DAMN who is on THE BASS.... Mwen panse se POTO MITAN kap jwe wi.

Mizik_Lakay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice song, Mwen tande ampil van bon bagay. Mwen renmen li. Group sa fe mwen sonje Digital Express.

The Future Of HMI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For some reasons that I ignore and I believe many of us does, from the NAME of certain group you can imagine what to expect. What to expect from a group name WATCHOUT? I'm leaving in Boston for 6 years now, I've never heard about a band that Bostonian really can count on.
Btw the song is not that bad,but once again nothing new, I'm tired with all those "so call band".

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far I listened to it twice and it's not bad, nice groove

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a good song and the band is really tight , but please the name got to go!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

Mizik_Lakay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Future Of HMI wrote:
For some reasons that I ignore and I believe many of us does, from the NAME of certain group you can imagine what to expect. What to expect from a group name WATCHOUT? I'm leaving in Boston for 6 years now, I've never heard about a band that Bostonian really can count on.
Btw the song is not that bad,but once again nothing new, I'm tired with all those "so call band".

Patizan ou fe gro fot wi, ou paka juje yon liv sou po wa. Nan lavi, tout bagay paka nwa e blan. Ou gen dwa a opinion pa wou, men afe pou di pagen anyen de nouvo, ou genle tap rete tan'n pou wou tande yon Tabou Combo oubyen yon D P Express

Last edited by Mizik_Lakay on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
It's a good song and the band is really tight , but please the name got to go!

I agree, please bay jazz la yon nom serieux...

Ti mesye KOMPA nap jwe a TIGHT.

Evie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That laughter in the beginning and all the talk that comes after it did not have to be there. BIG turn-off for me (especially the "wa bwoule" part Rolling Eyes ) Exclamation Exclamation

With the lyrics, sorry I find them a bit full of themselves for a BAND that just came out.....it's as if they were around for Exclamation They could've dropped another song and when people knew them better, drop this one.

Now will they be the first group in Beantown to make it mainstream...NO IDEA Exclamation They would have to be monitored for a while Exclamation

BUT....

Overall, bel ti groove (the guitars and bass are off the hook)!!! Bon kompa ki tonbe Exclamation

The Future Of HMI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Mizik_Lakay
Patizan ou fe gro fot wi, ou paka juje yon liv sou po wa. Nan lavi, tout bagay paka nwa e blan. Ou gen dwa a opinion pa wou, men afe pou di pagen anyen de nouvo, ou genle tap rete tan'n pou wou tande yon Tabou Combo oubyen yon D P Express

If it was a book title I would not juge it like that, you were suppose to compare it to any other group name. Sometimes we are wrong, we are human being. I absolutely have no big issue with the song, I have to admit the song is not bad. But the band name n their future bother me alot brother. HMI la change group se yon sel fwa ou tande yo. What they were thinking when they choose to call a band WATCHOUT?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: