KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CLOTHES ADDICT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: CLOTHES ADDICT! Reply with quote Back to top

is ther such a thing?

I thinK if there is, I am one of them. I use to criticize my friend forb uying more clothes than she can get to wear. She would buy things and not get to wear them for like six mon ths.

NOW I FIND MYSELF DOING THE SAME THING.

I can always thin k of something that I need and even if I don't need it, If I'm In a store with a friend I am going to get something. My rational
is you can never have too much clothes.

But when you have clothes sitting there that you never wear, there's a problem.

Do any of you consider yourselves shopaholics or clothes addicts?

FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh well si se pou sa mwen OBSEDE mem par clothes...sometimes i go to the mall...mwen pa mem bezwen anyen....just to take a walk...o o mwen toujou soti ak yon top or pants.....i still have stuff that i brough las year ke mwen pa ko janm mete...yo la ak tout etiket yo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Siro:

That because you're not broke, cuz if you were ou pat tap fe sa...LOL..

But at any rate, as long as you can afford this habbit (not addiction) its all good. Please don't tell me you love shoes too, cuz that is carzy. its gotta be one or the other. Laughing Laughing Laughing

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a shoppoholic. I have clothes like you funky that I bought last year and never get to wear. I'm been telling all of my friends that are dating that it is time for them to get married, because I have clothes that I bought that I need to wear to a wedding before they get too small. I don't care if they only have been dating for a couple of months pop the question already and set a date. Laughing Laughing Laughing As for shoes, I have almost a pair of shoes in every color. I have at least 10 pair of black shoes, and that includes sandals, boots, and shoes. I'm bad when it comes to that. I will go with my friend to help them shop and I will spend more money than them. My excuse is that most of the party that I go to I usually see the same people and I don’t want them to see me in the same clothes twice.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompa convert, I am a college student, so let's see can I af ford it really, no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I go home and my parents lage yon ti bagay nan menm, I use it to buy clothes, or topay for the ones I charged on my credit card.

I always say I can't wait to have a real job so I can really buy some clothes. I have issues!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have shoes to match all my clothes, but I am not a shoe addict. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!

i DON'T HAVE ANY OF WHAT i consider the unnecessary colors.

I have a couple of black, a couple whites, a couple different color brown, one silver, one red and I'm good to go. Maybe twenty pairs in total, I don't know. sans kote my flip flopa dn tennis shoes. Those don't count.

clothes is more important to me than shoes

Cat dog, I make the same excuse as you. chak tanm pral nan yon ti fet fok mwen achete rad. Mwe we menm visage o tout kote so I can't afford to have the same clothes on.

Lately I have come with a solution: When I go to the mall, I go with a set amount of cash to get what I went for. No plastics. If I go with friends, I tell them to do the same thing so I won't be tempted to ask them to borrow or anything. [/quote]

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AH HAH!!!!

thats it, you diddn't really work for the money...mommy and daddy gave it to you. Well that explains it, when you get that job, buying clothes all the time becomes less significant. and not that I gotta have this mentality will be replaced with...."how Much! For this little 'ol thing?"

You wil have better things to do with you're money...but if you get that dream job of yours maybe you will still be able to afford your healthy lifestyle and it will all be good.

boubikrezi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i buy a lot of clothes. i work for my money. and i work hard, but i feel like u always gotta look fresh. my daddy instilled that in me. my mommy taught me that u can't go somewhere wearing the same thing that u wore to the same place before.

and besides... shopping is theraputic.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boubi, my mom renmen rad tou oui. And manmzel renmen met rad chere!!!!!!

genle se kote'l mwne pran sa.

anyway, ma oue kote sa ap mennenm.

kompaconvert, daddy doesn't always pay for my clothes you know. Only from time to time. Anyway, I'll see how true your prediction is soon enough. Tale'm pral gradue laaa.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah Shopaholic, clothes addict and lots more for me...
Il ne faut pas oublier que la manman est couturiere so "mwen rinmin toile ampil." Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

guilty Embarassed I'm a serious shopaholic (tabbed "Lucky" magazine and all....shame...shame). I guess I'm enjoying it while it last lol because my good friend who was worst than me had a baby and told me that's the last thing you'll think about using your money for.....(college fund, diapers, they all take over).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: