KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*DJAKOUT'S NEW SINGLE "BRI SAPAT": CLICK TO LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THERE'S NOTHING NEW ABOUT THE SONG BUT TYPICAL DJAKOUT GROOVES. AMPIL BREAK GROOVES AS USUAL NOTHING NEW TO ME. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD COME WITH SOMETHING NEW FOR THE FIRST TIME. BUT SE MENM LOBEY LA. THE INTRO IS UNNECESSARY. OVERALL THE SONG IS OK NOT GREAT.

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you guys know by now, djakout will not change their musical format. the same group of people who did not like the lobey before, will not like the lobey now. don't ask for a miracle. The Lobey is here to stay! egal sak pa renmen music la, you guys have other bands in the HMI to fall back in to. no matter what lobeyeur ak lobeyeuse ap toujou renmen tande lobey.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pas mal, pas mal du tout!

Gen moun ki gen tan ap di hit , pa gen sa menm!
Par contre, bèl grenn mizik, mwen trouvé Shabba pi mélodieux lan mizik sa a, Reggie ak T-pouch mete new grooves.

Kòm anpill moun dit, pou kisa pou nèg yo changé yon fòmul k'ap maché pou yo?

Djakout se Djakout, épi reté Djakout

@ Klito, moun ki tépou van lumièe rouj pou HO la allé, Djakout ap vann li pou yo Very Happy Very Happy

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
you guys know by now, djakout will not change their musical format. the same group of people who did not like the lobey before, will not like the lobey now. don't ask for a miracle. The Lobey is here to stay! egal sak pa renmen music la, you guys have other bands in the HMI to fall back in to. no matter what lobeyeur ak lobeyeuse ap toujou renmen tande lobey.

se sa li ye oui.......... no matter what djakout will always be djakout.....
the Anti djakout will always be...
You can't satisfy everyone....

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was actually looking forward to this song but that didn't do it for me.

The subject is great but POUCHON kokobe chante a...

SHABBA is a SUPER STAR... RESPECT
I really like the GROOVE MASTER'S touch right after Shabba's part.

This song is just OK.

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
kafou wrote:

se sa li ye oui.......... no matter what djakout will always be djakout.....
the Anti djakout will always be...
You can't satisfy everyone....

Kompa'm Piwo di ke djakout ap fe Compas fe back, How?

Chak djazz ginyin yon format, m'pa kwe espwa COMPAS AK TOUT HMI LA SE SOU DO YON DJAZZ SWADIZAN KI PA KANPE SOU ANYIN. GINYIN DE PLEONAS M'pa konpran minm. Valeur djazz HMI la ginyin, kijan se djakout kap fe COMPAS FE BACK LA? ANTOUKA LOBEY ALLER LOBEY TOUNIN, LOBEY PI REDddddddddddddd LIKE IT OR NOT

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEGKREYOL wrote:
I was actually looking forward to this song but that didn't do it for me.

The subject is great but POUCHON kokobe chante a...

SHABBA is a SUPER STAR... RESPECT
I really like the GROOVE MASTER'S touch right after Shabba's part.

This song is just OK.

MWEN DAKO AVEK OU OUI!

MAIS KIJAN FE SE YON SEUL CHANTEUR NAN HMI LA OU METE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE KONSA?

EDE'M non, si nap fe propreter, an nou fe'l net aller. si nap netwaye CHANTUER an nou kritike tout chanteur en general, sak nan djakout, sak nan djazz pa'w, sak nan lot djazz. fe travaille la prop for once!

NELSON29

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great single. shabba did his thing. the song is full with grooves..pouchon still needs yo improve his voice, but i see an improvement over the jistis album.

wallywal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damn am gonna have to wait till i get home tonite to fully hear the song and give a fair review

choubenz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest, the song is not what I expected------the intro sounds to carnival for me

the lyrics and grooves are on point but overall the song did not meet Djakout standards hits----I was expecting an instant hit

maybe when they start playing this song live i will like it but for now it's not getting to me yet----mwen poze

pou toute BUZZZ sa yo, ou kwe Mamanne te di ke music sa tap surpass LWE KRIS LA ak BIZNIS PAM Shocked Shocked Shocked ----come on bro

chauffeur tap tap Haiti yo jwinn min sam tap ret tann nan main Djakout la mwen poko feel li nan music la

one thing for sure, anpil nan chante Djakout yo vinn hit nan LIVE, so map ret tann

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 4 of 27

Jump to: