KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*DJAKOUT'S NEW SINGLE "BRI SAPAT": CLICK TO LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THE SINGLE IS JUST GREAT, WHY?

IT COMES OUT ON THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH DJAKOUT ALONG WITH OUR COUNTRY, HAITI

AS SIMPLE AS THAT

T-REGI HAS JUST GOT A BRAND NEW NICKNAME:

MGM (Master Groov Master)

Guybson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This track is a real ''Bri Sapat''. I was expected a bit more from Djakout. They kept on doing the same break,the same groove ,the same style over and over again. I definetly agree with the person who said that Pouchon needs a coach to teach him how to sing. I don't see the link between the message in that song and the part that said ''Rara lage'' but anyway.

By the way in terms of music 'ki ka fè moun soté'' it's a pretty good one. It's all what Djakout is about '' Fè Bri''.

Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PA REPONN GUYBSON POU MWEN SOUPLE
SINON, NOU PRAL FE POST LA GATE, FANATIQUE DJAKOUT YO, NOU SUPOZE EXPECT BAGAY SA YO, TOUT MOUN P'AP JANM RENMEN MUSIC LA

ENCORE PLEASE KITE MOUN DI SA YO VLE DE MUSIC LA, PA KOURI DEYE YO. FOK NOU TE ATANN SA
MENM MOUN NAN K'AP KRITIKE L LA SE LI MENM KI PRAL DANSE L ANKO, SO PLEASE PLEASE PA GATE POST LA

MESI

pjerome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pa gen vokal non.mizik pa fe mwen, li pa fe mwen fret. men selman gen bel ti koral ladan

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gade yon grangou klorox ki vini pou touye'n....

I can't even count how many times I listen to the song.....

Chove Tap Tap yo jwen..... Mr. Green

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIPchick wrote:
vèkèlè...Djakout # 1 wrote:
Quote:
Only Djakout could have me "sekwe kòm sou kabann la" while their speaking against hunger, lol. I have to say too that I pleasantly surprised because I assumed that with the name BRI SAPAT, this song was just going to be a funny/pa serye song full of grooves but not so many lyrics so I wanted to say that I'm happy that they proved me wrong. GREAT JOB DJAKOUT (sorry Pat, I edited the post to add the sentences in red so I didn't have to write another post. Hope that's ok)

I think Djazz peyi a ( sa Berto pa renmen tande a) has sent a powerful message out there.. Renmen Djakout ou pas you have to admit it..Mizik la gen mesaj le fini si se pou groovesssssssss se la rage..
T-Vice mele anko mezanmi.. Vice la ann jwe yon bal anko non..Amazurra 2008.. sa w' panse Roberto.. Lache...lol

M' poko pret pou m' al domi la.. BRI SAPAT map tande la..MASTER GROOVES MASTER SELECTAAAA..

Jacmel Sursum Corda...

Vèkèlè mete dlo nan di ven w, lol. Pouki ou oblije nome Mèt Beton An nan zafè w? I will never understand why Djakout fans can't praise thei band without bashing T-Vice and vice versa. T-Vice had a great album and has made great strides and have a name in their own right. Djakout is a popular band, with many great songs in their repertoire, who in my opinion faltered early this year with all the bad press and the realease of JIstis but is back up there again. They are THE biggest band in the HMI right now whether fans like it or not so either way yo tou de gen dwa fè dwòlè so why compare every little thing?
Back to the topic Arrow Se pa BRI SAPAT Mamane, Regi ak Pat tap fè. The more I hear it the more I enjoy the song and can't wait to hear/dance it live.

Mr. Green Mr. Green malgre pa gen kouran Haiti... Hipchick.. pran battery Machine.. pou download Sapat la..... djakout Only.....

Alon jwe djazz mwen sa....

k-lito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is just ok to me. I have to admit that it is filled with nice grooves. Pouchon's voice is not doing it for me as always. I am not to crazy about the beginning of the song either. The Chorus on different is just sick.

Wassup with the "Lumye rouj" part? Shocked

The lyrics flows just right in this song man. Groove yo mache nan sanm, however they sound like something I heard somewhere before.

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mizikamort

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is just a regular Djakout song
Same formula, same groove, same Shabba rele anmwey, leve 2 men anlè
I did not expect more. As someone said b4, the song did not deserve all that bri sapat before being released because it is not all that.

I am just waiting for it live pou mwen danse rara a.

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pou mwen menm sa pa yon teks, se yon ramase sou tout sa kap repete chak jou nan peyi-a, muzik la se yon deja vu,intro-a se yon gagot, se yon desepsyon pou nou, sa pwouve nou kouman Djakout ap fè konpa-a fè back pa gen anyen pou enpresyone'm la, yo te dwe kite'l pou kanaval Ayiti 2009.

Last edited by kompa'npiwo on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok this is the 5th time hearing it..intro to the song isn't necessary and Pouchon's vocals are Pouchon's vocals (not much to be desired but it works) Confused Confused ...but I like Ti Pouche's simple calypso rhythm in the begining.

The song starts picking up for me at the 2:14 mark...damn Shocked Shocked Laughing not sure if its the guitar or keytar but its hot and they go into the Klorox chorus part (very catchy)... then it goes into Pouche's keyboard grooves again..its nice.

Shabba-"nanana" and then whatever else he says something about si Prezidan fache..etc. I actually like it especially the "nanana" part.

Main leur yo di rara lague..I'm loving Ti Regi and the keytar groove...the songs ends with the keytar still going..sounds like the song shouldn't be ending at that point. Very Happy Very Happy

Overall, the song is definitely going to do damage on the live circuit and on the radios especially in Haiti. It definitely is a summer hit. A nice single to keep their names out there and keep fans of the Lobey happy and possibly gain some new fans. This is a much bettter single than any of the songs released out of the Jistis album I think. Good Job Djakout Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 3 of 27

Jump to: