KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK'S NEW SINGLE "KONSEKAN"...WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
kompared wrote:
JAY B wrote:
Quote:
Red la, mwen still ap tann review pa'w la....
chak jou ou monte pale de jazz la, epi jodiya ou bebe...
sanble ou pa renmen mizik la? Laughing Laughing Laughing

JAY B ler mwen pale yo di se propagan, ler mwen pa pale se yon lot problem. Ki sa nou vle haitien fre'm yo?.. Laughing

The song is good enough to speak for itself.

Yo te di djazz la paka jwe kompa, They drop a compas track, kounie la yo di li sanble ak TROPICANA, SEPTAN..Gin de moun ou just GIVE UP sou yo epi ou kontinue fer sa w'ap fer ya, san pale.

Sa ki rayi ap toujou rayi no matter what, saki rinmin ap toujou rinmin no matter what. Ou konnin la plupart de konpatriot nou yo deja. Wink

JAY B as you know NOBODY can stop GOD WILL and talents. JAY B zanmi'w TET FRET. Sorry to answer your post a little late. I was busy enjoying my vacation today. Talk to you later... Arrow

bon, konpared, se sa selman yo tap tan lan min ou? That was expected?
Bro, you are on the clear, now

PS. By the way, a lot of people here are saying: Wait! when they play it live, this song will be hot? Listen, this is a freaking new group? Do you know what they gonna deliver live? Come on! This is for established bands like nu look, zenglen, djakout, where you can say that this song, that song will kick asses live? But, not harmonik. Harmonik is a new band. Their strengh should be in the delivery of their studio cd? Si yo desan kanson yo nan studio cd a, people will not even pay attention to them. AT least, there will always be people saying that :they are great.
You must be kidding Very Happy ! harmonik has not even played yet and you already know that they are going to kick asses live? Very Happy
That is the nature of fanatiscism or should i say blind fanatiscism?
Remember when nicky was playing with zenglen he had with him richie, el pozo, brutus ect..
So, it will be different this time! He is the front man. Therefore, the notion taht this song will be hot live is ridiculous! You wonder why some posters are saying if it was any other new band, the reaction would totally different.
My position remains the same new band, including harmonik.. I cannot talk about things that i do not see. The two singles that harmonik have released, they didn to impress me. I am waiting for the entire album.
When harmonik releases their cd and it is a good product, i will praise them. If it is of low quality, well, i will give my opinion on it. Now, the ball is in Harmonik court to prove to a lot of people what this big hype is all about. So far, they have not proven it. The big hype maybe too big for harmonik to sustain. It can be a liability for harmonik as well. Ou kouto de bo!
I know some people will interpret that as against nicky and his band. Well, i know nicky and the works he has done in the past. That is the reason i have put my fanaticism aside and view things without glasses
I am stil waiting!
I hope harmonik can sustain this hype! n Gin de le twop piblisite pa bon non
Good luck!

Depi m konn Celestin se premye fwa mwen wè li "on fire" kon sa. Very Happy

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mésyé ooooooooo... Laughing Laughing a la yon la vi... Laughing Laughing

pou vyé Celestinos ap rélé moun fanatik avèg... bwa maré Laughing Laughing

on nèg ki pap négosyé yon fwaksyon nan konpa arly larrivière la non...
Celestinos... n'ayez pas peur! Harmonik pa ka gouyé plim sou do look la. Laughing

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
mésyé ooooooooo... a la yon la vi...

pou vyé Celestinos ap rélé moun fanatik avèg... bwa maré

on nèg ki pap négosyé yon fwaksyon nan konpa arly larrivière la non...
Celestinos... n'ayez pas peur! Harmonik pa ka gouyé plim sou do look la

pa okipe Celestin brother, dude's a pure hater when it come to Nicky thats all, ou paka gason epi ou gen problem personal ak yon lot gason

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junimix wrote:
i don't know if it's me or something else this music sound like Zenglen a lot just my opinion. Laughing Laughing Laughing

i was about to say the same,
mwen pa ko we anyen so far,
i hope there are some hits on this upcoming album.
it's just average

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heeuuu !! heuu mwen espéré neg yo gin mieu ke sa nan album lan .. a date JÉRÉ'M plis maché nan sang mwen

HIPchick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harmonik lage yon bèl ti mizik so Gro, I can now officially say that it looks like all the hype isn't just about the marketing Wink This is the first time, I listened to the whole song and while it is not a certified hit, it is definitely a very nice song with really nice guitar licks and beautiful vocals. I also love the message, li pa rive nan nivo Ki Mele M (KK) but it definitely has merit and has made me interested in the group. Good jon guys! Wink

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIPchick wrote:
Harmonik lage yon bèl ti mizik so Gro, I can now officially say that it looks like all the hype isn't just about the marketing Wink This is the first time, I listened to the whole song and while it is not a certified hit, it is definitely a very nice song with really nice guitar licks and beautiful vocals. I also love the message, li pa rive nan nivo Ki Mele M (KK) but it definitely has merit and has made me interested in the group. Good jon guys! Wink

Chica, it's marketing and music officially as of Monday 7/21/07 9am est. Wink Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Today is the big day.....i hope Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: